Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice the Fat Chat podcasts have dwindled to nothing. Seems it was Hayley doing all the work on them as without her they fall apart. At least they have the decency to stop plugging the Patreon that they still have that hasn't has content since August.
Hayley doesn't need the money with all the begging she has done recently getting her 'kind' followers to purchase her Amazon shopping list for her !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she got a manager/agent or something now? I’m surprised nobody is giving her suggestions on what to post and gently trying to steer her away from dressing like a giant tampon or whatever.

Reactions: 4
My other half felt fatchat was toxic bodying shaming slimmer women surely body acceptance should be accepting all bodies. It felt like a quick buck maker patreon tiers. George and Hayley are both money grabbers yea its awful Hayley has cancer but really followers buying you shite isn't gonna make it better. Never heard of the other one before.

She has management yet her deals are low key and embarrassing gone are the high life of he'll bunny voodoo vixen lady v and doll beauty

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she got a manager/agent or something now? I’m surprised nobody is giving her suggestions on what to post and gently trying to steer her away from dressing like a giant tampon or whatever.
84 world.
I think they have more important customers. They must give her a relative attention.

Reactions: 1
My other half felt fatchat was toxic bodying shaming slimmer women surely body acceptance should be accepting all bodies. It felt like a quick buck maker patreon tiers. George and Hayley are both money grabbers yea its awful Hayley has cancer but really followers buying you shite isn't gonna make it better. Never heard of the other one before.

She has management yet her deals are low key and embarrassing gone are the high life of he'll bunny voodoo vixen lady v and doll beauty
Hayley has had the all clear but that didn't stop her topping up her Amazon wish list so her 'kind' minions could buy her things off it again. Its really distasteful behaviour ...her cringe post before trying to justify it was shameful especially as she immediately went and added expensive items to the list. If she was that embarrassed she could easily have directed all of them to donate the money to a cancer charity to say thanks but nah she showed what a greedy grabber she is ...twice! I can see why her and George are best mates !

Reactions: 6
George was all for accepting all bodies before but lately she is more aggressive and harsh with thin BOPO bloggers for example.
Talking about thin people😄 remember her bff Lisa Foggin? LF's sister, LF's friend...? Just checked. They're not friends on Instagram anymore, although Robbie is still "friend" with the sister and the friend Sheaw...
FFFB has the greatest difficulty to keep friends but she probably think it's always the others' fault.

Reactions: 8
George was all for accepting all bodies before but lately she is more aggressive and harsh with thin BOPO bloggers for example.
Talking about thin people😄 remember her bff Lisa Foggin? LF's sister, LF's friend...? Just checked. They're not friends on Instagram anymore, although Robbie is still "friend" with the sister and the friend Sheaw...
FFFB has the greatest difficulty to keep friends but she probably think it's always the others' fault.
Foggin seemed to be her only friend though so now she must have no one? Didn’t she run her selling group on fb?

Reactions: 2
She still has Hayley and Rosiered
Rosiered should have more respect for her clothing George looks like Jessica rabbit gone wrong in her clothing which is a same as its gorgeous wondered what happened to Lisa maybe she felt uncomfortable with George's hating on slimmer bodies

Reactions: 3
Rosiered should have more respect for her clothing George looks like Jessica rabbit gone wrong in her clothing which is a same as its gorgeous wondered what happened to Lisa maybe she felt uncomfortable with George's hating on slimmer bodies
She makes every single one of those beautiful Rosiered robes about her arse or boobs ...completely distracts and spoils the look of the robes.

Her styling of everything is rubbish though !

Foggin seemed to be her only friend though so now she must have no one? Didn’t she run her selling group on fb?
I think that is someone else that takes a cut from the sales of all the freebies she flogs on ...

Reactions: 2
It’s kinda sad really that she really struggles hold down friends. I mean we all fall out with people or grow apart over the years, that’s a given - but she seems to absolutely fly through friendships. She’s not even really mates with most of her bridesmaids or wedding guests anymore.

I know having good friends is about quality over quantity and it’s better to have two great friends than 10 tit ones, but I do think it’s quite revealing how she seems to fall out with so many people in her life.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much of this current pity party is down to the Callie Thorpe Cosmo thing ? Must be a proper kick in the teeth for someone like George who rates herself as a plus size fitness expert....personally I think she dodged a massive bullet considering how negative all the press has been to CT ( quite rightly too ) and as we all know George can't handle any criticism !
It is indeed for the best Cosmo doesn’t even know about her. First of all she would have made a fool of herself and second of all she would totally crumble and fall apart with the criticism. She hasn’t got a backbone.

Reactions: 5
Imagine if you were one of his interviewees and followed her? I'd be mortified!

Reactions: 5
This is going to be a bit off topic, sorry. Also sorry if my English is off, I'm not a native speaker.

Don't you think that most of those body positive influencers who claim to be feminists are in fact reinforcing misogyny in our society?
Do you know 'man who has it all', a fb fanpage that posts idiotic stuff normally addressed to women but changes the audience to men? They do it to show how those "life hacks" are based on assumptions that women are dumb, incapable of critical thinking, and need guidance to complete the simplest activities. All their posts become ridiculous once they're addressed to men, yet that kind of content is what George and other influencers post to "empower women". You don't empower women that way. By telling other women to stay hydrated or brush their teeth you assume they're unintelligent. This is anti- feminism. Look at the attachments. They're satirical posts yet George and many others post that kind of shite seriously. She needs some education before trying to educate others

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.