Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually wants that engagement tbh I think her rants actually show how insecure she is she craves adoration

Reactions: 6
She actually wants that engagement tbh I think her rants actually show how insecure she is she craves adoration
Lol ! It's the only consistent engagement she gets ! Her vulgarity and constant arse out pictures guarantee her that !

Reactions: 4
I think I might have just threw up in my mouth ! She looks soo grubby ...And laughable that she is suddenly an expert on sex toys !

Oh Christ. I’m not generally a prude but that’s made me wanna rip my own eyes out. I think my lunch is gonna pop back up to say hello. 🤢

Reactions: 3
It was the ass eating bit for me. In the middle of a video of children. Could only be her couldnt it!

So she's hidden the identity of the person she is lunching with ...so either Robbie has gone shy or she is breaking tier 2 rules by eating with someone not from her household...I'm guessing it's the latter !

Reactions: 5
View attachment 330033
She’s not doing great on the influencer front, she’s lost a fair whack of followers over the last few days (probably after her attack on a small business and doxxing)

She also has quite a crappy engagement rate too - most brands now look toward 2-3%.Good luck to playful promises and Ewa Michalak to their blinds bias towards her. How they can justify her sending her £500 odd worth of lingerie and charging their prices is beyond me.

especially when you can’t even see it with that weird jiggle she always does

what website is this?

Did she use even more Botox? Her forehead looks even more petrified in the stories where she pretends to be a sextoy expert.
She thinks she is a pioneer in normalising masturbation and the use of sextoys but all she achieves is making it awkward and off putting

Reactions: 6
Did she use even more Botox? Her forehead looks even more petrified in the stories where she pretends to be a sextoy expert.
She thinks she is a pioneer in normalising masturbation and the use of sextoys but all she achieves is making it awkward and off putting
Her grubby unwashed appearance just adds to the overall eeewww!

Reactions: 2
WTF is that video she's posted with her trying to put pairs of tights on? So you like the tights (probably only because you get paid for saying you do) but watching someone trying to put on tights is not attractive.

Just do what any normal person would do, post a picture of you wearing the tights as part of an outfit.

WTF is that video she's posted with her trying to put pairs of tights on? So you like the tights (probably only because you get paid for saying you do) but watching someone trying to put on tights is not attractive.

Just do what any normal person would do, post a picture of you wearing the tights as part of an outfit.
And they are not a patch on Snag tights which are way superior in quality and fit...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.