Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice flash of the baby’s face she wasn’t showing on the internet in her latest stories. What a twit 😂 when technology fails you…..
F5AFD066-E714-43E8-9FDC-9BB3F3BB87A4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
duck me, asking advice about the sunshine...has she never heard of a hat?! 🤣 I reckon she's trying to take over the fb group...start a little following there 🙄 Become the lead expert on baby wearing 😴

Reactions: 9
Nice flash of the baby’s face she wasn’t showing on the internet in her latest stories. What a twit 😂 when technology fails you…..
View attachment 1141087
So what part of fulfilling work commitments is this ? And is she honestly expecting us to believe she couldn't see her daughters face showing in that picture before she uploaded it ? She really is just shameless!

View attachment 1141087
It's those bleeping tattler witches .. if it weren't for them, no one would have known she was flashing the world her baby's face, the one she wanted to keep private, part time, outside of those times she's sending the baby sensory page 100 photos of Lyra... this is really all tattler's fault for "digging" this all up.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping lazy
That poor child never seems to be in a comfortable feeding position because she's more interested in posing for Instagram..... her saying she wants to train to teach women to breastfeed absolutely laughable!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What get up get dressed go out don't sit in that pit all day long she's so bleeping grim and lazy can't brush her hair cant wash cant be put of pj's. All thar weightlifting of the remote and phone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her kid is almost 6 months - breastfeeding doesn't take all day anymore!
she'll be one of those who will set out to breastfeed their child until they are 7 years old, cos you know, she's the breastfeeding champion of the world and no one will be producing the liquid gold sustenance that she'll be producing.. breastfeeding, as she'll tell you, is no easy feat.. it takes hard work, lots of tears and no time for anything else..

That poor child never seems to be in a comfortable feeding position because she's more interested in posing for Instagram..... her saying she wants to train to teach women to breastfeed absolutely laughable!
she wants to train women on everything she's done for all of 5 minutes.. birthing, breastfeeding, cooking, instagraming (never mind she's hemorrhaging followers - that's clearly not relevant), modelling, boobing.. she's the motherfucking expert at LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What get up get dressed go out don't sit in that pit all day long she's so bleeping grim and lazy can't brush her hair cant wash cant be put of pj's. All thar weightlifting of the remote and phone
exactly.. she's seriously VERY lazy... having a child was a RUDE SHOCK to her.. she had no idea it would mean sleepless nights and putting the baby first... we all saw her lose her tit and cry tears because she couldn't do what she did before kids: take photos, admire herself, post said photos and do duck ALL. She hasn't worked a day in her life.. when tit gets hard, she tantrums and then gets a doula for it.. the laziest person we will ever meet is her..

How’s she going to cope getting baby on to solids in a few weeks!
when Lyra won't eat her slop, she'll buy the sachets of food.. nothing wrong with those sachets at all, but that's what she'll do, she'll have to..

Reactions: 5
She’s so bleeping lazy
It’s more the complete and utter ignorance of the fact that most breastfeeding mothers won’t have time to sit in a stinking nest and do nothing other than just feed the baby whilst watching tv. They have jobs and other kids to look after and households to organise. head.

I breastfed 4 kids each for 18 months, my life seemed to revolve around it for years - but it was never part of my personality as it clearly is for her, it's almost like the fact that she can feed her child makes her the perfect mother & so dont you dare criticise her in anyway :unsure: shes such a weirdo!

Reactions: 13
I breastfed 4 kids each for 18 months, my life seemed to revolve around it for years - but it was never part of my personality as it clearly is for her, it's almost like the fact that she can feed her child makes her the perfect mother & so dont you dare criticise her in anyway :unsure: shes such a weirdo!
she can barely manage ONE child with no job and a doula (assuming she's still around)... the rest of us somehow make it happen.. we get up, we take care of multiple kids while juggling full time jobs (for some of us) and other responsibilities.. she really is a weirdo!!!

Reactions: 6
Does she post herself constantly at her scruffiest and her house at its messiest to show ‘keeping it real’ parenting? I’ve seen the messages from people she posts where she is thanked for being ‘honest’. But real parenting isn’t birth photographers and doulas and having the luxury of posting on Instagram for a living. Her social media presence and message is utter chaos.

Reactions: 12
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!! She’s finally gone!
Shall we place bets on how long it will be before a new story or post?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8