Fuller figure fuller bust #12 GeorgiePorgie, leggings and lies, means hello but says goodbye!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1137801

Literally no one disagreed with her. Starting a fight in an empty room once again. I have never known such an angry person.
What’s worse is some of her followers have spotted her on there and referred to her as wonky which must just look batshit to everyone else in the group
She genuinely can’t help herself can she? Absolutely addicted to sharing pictures of herself and preemptively kicking off for no reason. It’s absolutely pathetic that someone in their mid 30s carries on like that. Such a small little life she leads.

What do the comments say?

Reactions: 8
What was the point of sharing that then? Just to get attention and people cooing at her?
Prat

Reactions: 12
It’s just laughable at this point, she has zero self awareness at how stupid she looks droning on for MONTHS since she said she was leaving! “I’m going to a place no one can find me” aged well. My phone broke and I couldn’t get into my Instagram for a month, she popped up on my Facebook in babywearing groups trying to gather validation off strangers for her tit carrying form 🤦🏻‍♀️
she just can’t help it, she craves the attention, she won’t leave social media!
She needs to grow up, nearing mid 30’s and she’s acting like a self obsessed attention seeking teenager! Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s just laughable at this point, she has zero self awareness at how stupid she looks droning on for MONTHS since she said she was leaving! “I’m going to a place no one can find me” aged well. My phone broke and I couldn’t get into my Instagram for a month, she popped up on my Facebook in babywearing groups trying to gather validation off strangers for her tit carrying form 🤦🏻‍♀️
she just can’t help it, she craves the attention, she won’t leave social media!
She needs to grow up, nearing mid 30’s and she’s acting like a self obsessed attention seeking teenager! Embarrassing.
I think most people are now just watching her to see how much longer she kicks the arse outta her ' I'm leaving ' speech.

No one cares, no one is interested in what she has to say as she offers nothing of value.

She needs to hold onto a scrap of what dignity she has left and go live her life, the life that she apparently loves and has dreamed of!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1137801

Literally no one disagreed with her. Starting a fight in an empty room once again. I have never known such an angry person.
What’s worse is some of her followers have spotted her on there and referred to her as wonky which must just look batshit to everyone else in the group
I so want to comment now 🤣 she really is an absolute hole. She'll now be an expert in baby wearing despite not being able to do it for months 🙄 I wonder if she comments like that on purpose- to almost provoke a reaction? So she can play the victim etc. Is there any comments about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I so want to comment now 🤣 she really is an absolute hole. She'll now be an expert in baby wearing despite not being able to do it for months 🙄 I wonder if she comments like that on purpose- to almost provoke a reaction? So she can play the victim etc. Is there any comments about it?
No one even said anything negative about front facing, there's no drama in the comments at all. It's the third time this week that she's done a post in that group though, so I'm guessing that's going to continue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she spent months and months telling us all Lyra HATED to be worn and that she'd tried everything and blocked anyone who dared to give her any advice... and now all of a sudden, she knows best about everything baby wearing.. she's a piece of work, isn't she? I've never ever met anyone as horrible as she is.. she's got so much hatred, jealousy, anger and rage... it's poor her all the time.. absolutely ZERO appreciation for everything she has that others don't... no perspective whatsoever.. the sooner she's resigns off SM, the better.. she can go and be miserable in her own corner...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she comments like that on purpose- to almost provoke a reaction? So she can play the victim etc. Is there any comments about it?
Didn’t want to say it but I had a sneaky suspicion that’s why she posted the photo of the social services letter from that other IGer, almost to bait us EvIL TaTtLeRS into supposedly threatening to report her again, despite that topic dying a long time ago.

Didn’t want to say it but I had a sneaky suspicion that’s why she posted the photo of the social services letter from that other IGer, almost to bait us EvIL TaTtLeRS into supposedly threatening to report her again, despite that topic dying a long time ago.
Absolutely that's why she does it! But she is also very very petty and has an inability to let things go. She's the kind of person that would batter a person ( verbally) into submission/ until they agreed with her point of view. She hates being wrong or called out on anything and always has to have the last word. She would much rather be right than be happy!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she felt it meant they had a shared connection and are both victims and she could somehow understand it more than most. Even though (as far as I know) nobody has ever called the social on Georgina.

Reactions: 4
I think she has so much pent up anxiety and hate/bitterness, for whatever reason, that she likes to bait people into a row. It comes across that way anyway, because else why would you bother at this stage when you’ve claimed you’re over the internet and focusing on family and life away from social media. Why would you still be posting your opinions that you know others may disagree with which it turn causes her to react negatively🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems she’s using social media as an outlet mentally. There, that’s my armchair analysis!

It’s every day sometimes more than once a day lately she’s posting in this particular babywearing group.
can’t think why it’s not got any response…. Probably because it’s COMMON SENSE!
if she had a brain she would be dangerous!
sun hat? Bit like she should have on in the picture in direct sunlight 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just stick an umbrella in the carrier too or maybe like carrier her in a box?
She really should of googled how to be a parent more instead of how to have the perfect birth

Reactions: 16
It’s every day sometimes more than once a day lately she’s posting in this particular babywearing group.
can’t think why it’s not got any response…. Probably because it’s COMMON SENSE!
if she had a brain she would be dangerous!
sun hat? Bit like she should have on in the picture in direct sunlight 🤦🏻‍♀️
it must be killing her not getting any reply when normally she just posts a pic of her dinner on Instagram and her weird fans gush over how great she is 😄

and yes, what’s wrong with a hat?? I guess the actually caring for your child stage is harder than the nude pregnancy pic stage…

• Haha
Reactions: 19