Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you :) I understand.
The context she said it in was highly inappropriate and very odd. She's not funny witty or amusing which is clearly what she imagined in her head that comment was...

Reactions: 4
Whether faking being asleep or not, she should not be advocating sleeping with the baby, especially as some of her 300k followers may be taking her parenting as gospel. My antenatal class repeats this with utmost importance. And even with Robbie being there, if she is asleep, don’t take bloody photos, take the baby away to the safety of her crib or your own arms! Or is he not allowed even when she’s sleeping?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whether faking being asleep or not, she should not be advocating sleeping with the baby, especially as some of her 300k followers may be taking her parenting as gospel. I’ve recently attended an antenatal where this was stressed with utmost importance. And even with Robbie being there, if she is asleep, don’t take bloody photos, take the baby away to the safety of her crib or your own arms! Or is he not allowed even when she’s sleeping?
I reckon she has the baby velcroed to her in case he tries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whether faking being asleep or not, she should not be advocating sleeping with the baby, especially as some of her 300k followers may be taking her parenting as gospel. My antenatal class repeats this with utmost importance. And even with Robbie being there, if she is asleep, don’t take bloody photos, take the baby away to the safety of her crib or your own arms! Or is he not allowed even when she’s sleeping?
This! Perfectly put.
The NCT also really emphasises this apparently. NCT being a course she took….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so bleeping weird. I'm not a prude but comparing your baby and your vibrator is disgusting. She's just too much.

Also, how the duck does she live in such a dump when she has help?

Reactions: 18
I know this is likely petty/ perhaps not an issue. BUT it annoys me that she doesn't seem to put a vest ( bodysuit) on under the babygrows ( sleepsuits). I obviously don't know how warm her house is but I just am in the habit of always putting them on my baby. Different if it was summer.
Perhaps just me but yeah , can see babies poor bare shoulders in her latest pics.

Reactions: 11
I know this is likely petty/ perhaps not an issue. BUT it annoys me that she doesn't seem to put a vest ( bodysuit) on under the babygrows ( sleepsuits). I obviously don't know how warm her house is but I just am in the habit of always putting them on my baby. Different if it was summer.
Perhaps just me but yeah , can see babies poor bare shoulders in her latest pics.
Hate seeing babies with bare shoulders like that.
I’m on the fence with the bare feet because since about 4 months old, my little one has loved grabbing her toes and using them for sensory stuff so I tend to dress her in leggings for that reason. But we also keep the house moderately warm and she and her siblings annoyingly run hot like my husband (severely outnumbered now because I’m always cold). BUT I always put my two youngest in vests under their clothes. With my toddler its more so she doesn’t pull her bloody nappy off but the 6 month old is always layered up with a vest as a base.

Also, tidy up mate, it looks like a squat.

Reactions: 12
Hate seeing babies with bare shoulders like that.
I’m on the fence with the bare feet because since about 4 months old, my little one has loved grabbing her toes and using them for sensory stuff so I tend to dress her in leggings for that reason. But we also keep the house moderately warm and she and her siblings annoyingly run hot like my husband (severely outnumbered now because I’m always cold). BUT I always put my two youngest in vests under their clothes. With my toddler its more so she doesn’t pull her bloody nappy off but the 6 month old is always layered up with a vest as a base.

Also, tidy up mate, it looks like a squat.
To me it just comes naturally to put a vest on. But then it also comes natural to wind a baby and she didn't know to do that so who knows. Feels a bit like mum shaming but we know she wouldn't take friendly advice. Hoping she reads here and pops a vest on baby. I don't think her house is roasting because she seems to wear long legged and sleeved pj's herself.

Reactions: 7
You cant have baby and mother pics next to sex toy posts it looks wrong she wonders why she gets wierdo messages. I thought she was steering away from being a blogger etc

Also im desperate to get into her house to clean it

Reactions: 12
I honestly cannot believe that she wrote ‘I fancy him’ about Sophie Payne’s lovely baby. What a truly odd and completely misjudged thing to put…are they even friends? It’s so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's becoming clear that she is having to post this creepy sexual content to keep the pervs happy and engaging, shes losing all her other followers. Either that or she is having an actual breakdown, because posting " I fancy him " on someone's photo of their baby is not normal. If that was a bloke doing it on a photo of her baby she would be out for blood 😬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.