Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost another load of followers.. Friday and last night were the two big days.. Also, her #ad was rubbish.. reading off a script, it honestly looked like she couldn't care less... but she needs to get paid, so she begrudgingly did it.. then she tries to engage, not cos she cares, but cos she wants to see how many people entered her discount code..

View attachment 966022
I am horrible I know but I love seeing her lose followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"To fancy" has some sexual connotation? I thought it meant just "to like", as I like chocolate or flowers.

Question - is she drawing on freckles now? And why us she wearing that strawberry dress she apparently hated...

Weird flex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"To fancy" has some sexual connotation? I thought it meant just "to like", as I like chocolate or flowers.
Yeah. There's "I fancy some chocolate" meaning you just want chocolate, as you said but the other context is "I fancy her" as in have a crush on her.

The context in which she's said is bleeping strange and I don't get it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
George: "I'm never going to post my baby's face on Instagram!!! Privacy!!!"
Also George: posts 10 pictures that show 99.9% of baby's face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but what a shithole
Not only that, she’s sharing a picture of the baby sleeping on her whilst she sleeps on the sofa. Not a good thing to be showing people at all. Health visitors make sure to do a safe sleep check and one of the main things is not to fall asleep on a sofa with the baby on you.
Obviously a safe sleeping novice. Not a cute pic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Not only that, she’s sharing a picture of the baby sleeping on her whilst she sleeps on the sofa. Not a good thing to be showing people at all. Health visitors make sure to do a safe sleep check and one of the main things is not to fall asleep on a sofa with the baby in you.
Whilst I agree completely, we all know she's not really asleep. It's all fake..... except the mess!

Reactions: 11
It’s ok to hire help no matter your circumstance?

Hmm ok tell that to some poor Mum’s living on the breadline, that circumstance doesn’t allow a doula babe. How not relatable. Could’ve worded it “it’s ok to ask for help” but nope. Had to have “hire”.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not only that, she’s sharing a picture of the baby sleeping on her whilst she sleeps on the sofa. Not a good thing to be showing people at all. Health visitors make sure to do a safe sleep check and one of the main things is not to fall asleep on a sofa with the baby on you.
Robbie was obviously there, watching and taking odd angled pics, so is it as dangerous in that situation?

Reactions: 5
Robbie was obviously there, watching and taking odd angled pics, so is it as dangerous in that situation?
It’s dangerous in the sense that other mums may see that, and think it’s safe to sleep like that (without a husband nearby to snap a pic)

Reactions: 15
Yes as she’s an influencer and a “Mum blogger” she should know better. Like Devito said if other new Mums see her doing it they may presume it’s ok. Staged or not, it’s foolish.

Reactions: 7
It’s ok to hire help no matter your circumstance?

Hmm ok tell that to some poor Mum’s living on the breadline, that circumstance doesn’t allow a doula babe. How not relatable. Could’ve worded it “it’s ok to ask for help” but nope. Had to have “hire”.
yes I think most people would respect anyone’s decision to hire help if they could - their money after all. But let’s not pretend it’s an option available to everyone and anyone! I don’t know anyone in my circle who had a nanny or a doula for their baby. Maternity pay doesn’t go far for all especially when it goes down to statutory (and some only get statutory from the start, if they get it at all).

A lot of first time parents have to both work full time, she’s very fortunate that she doesn’t need to. Often any spare cash you might have will eventually be swallowed by childcare costs, so you can’t spare it for a doula. And that’s childcare because both parents NEED to work, not because they need staff to help.

She’s so oblivious to how the world works. It’s not a case of being afraid to ask for a help - it’s that hiring a doula is just not financially viable for many mums. I don’t think she realises her privilege in that stay at home mums often don’t have the luxury of hiring child care staff unless they’re a wealthy household.

Reactions: 6
Yeah. There's "I fancy some chocolate" meaning you just want chocolate, as you said but the other context is "I fancy her" as in have a crush on her.

The context in which she's said is bleeping strange and I don't get it
Thank you :) I understand.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.