Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone listened to Fuhzz’s new podcast?
It was a good overview of her life and she got straight to the point.

Podcasts that are just about the host's life can easily fizzle out once they've regurgitated all of their main anecdotes, so I hope she continues to follow through.

i dont believe that her mum's boss would pay for years of private education in knightsbridge if she was just a cleaner? what?

Reactions: 4
There's definitely more to that story. Didn't someone here mention that Fuhzz is the product of an affair between her mum and her married employer? Not saying those things are connected, but some interesting dynamics for sure.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone listen to the podcast on Friendship Breakups? It was quite touching actually. As someone who’s experienced friendship breakups, it was quite emotional hearing Fuhzz talk about how difficult they can be.
Who were the ‘ex’ friends she was referring to?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone listen to the podcast on Friendship Breakups? It was quite touching actually. As someone who’s experienced friendship breakups, it was quite emotional hearing Fuhzz talk about how difficult they can be.
Who were the ‘ex’ friends she was referring to?
As someone who couldn’t care less about friendship groups and friends, it was still interesting to hear her talk about it. It’s clearly something that affects her a lot and perhaps her old friends were a little like me, so didn’t really see the big deal

And I’m guessing the friends are Millie and edie definitely plus a few others. I recall she seemed to fall out with them last year, they stopped liking and commenting and posting each other. Then I think they worked on a campaign (all 3) and kiiiinda started talking again, but ofc the vibes were different which is I’m guessing what she was explaining

tbh I’d be super interested to see if she will take any accountability during any of her stories? I appreciate she deals with a lot mentally, but everything in her life seems to be very “woe is me, everyone’s so mean”, it just seems childish and inauthentic

Reactions: 3
As someone who couldn’t care less about friendship groups and friends, it was still interesting to hear her talk about it. It’s clearly something that affects her a lot and perhaps her old friends were a little like me, so didn’t really see the big deal

And I’m guessing the friends are Millie and edie definitely plus a few others. I recall she seemed to fall out with them last year, they stopped liking and commenting and posting each other. Then I think they worked on a campaign (all 3) and kiiiinda started talking again, but ofc the vibes were different which is I’m guessing what she was explaining

tbh I’d be super interested to see if she will take any accountability during any of her stories? I appreciate she deals with a lot mentally, but everything in her life seems to be very “woe is me, everyone’s so mean”, it just seems childish and inauthentic
i liked her first episode where she talked about modelling but honestly her im just a little vulnerable girl shtick is getting so old

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, agreed. She is always blameless in every story. Is BPD really that difficult to keep under control or is it an easy excuse for crappy behaviour? Speaking from limited knowledge & experience