Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion. Doesn't matter. It's moo 🤷‍♀️"

"Have I been spending too much time with him or does that make sense?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s (rightfully) been a lot of love for Judy and Jack here, but I also loved the one where Joey’s parents showed up, they were so much fun.

Reactions: 3
Regards parents I loved the Thanksgiving episode where Jack and Judy visited, rachel’s trifle, the Gellers unfair dislike of chandler, phoebes crush on Jack. Ross and Monica’s exchange of telling on one another leading to the revelation of every character is brilliant. Also feel would have liked to have seen more of Joeys parents though we got his Italian speaking grandmother and sisters a few times.
Think my favourite family member is Amy though. She was so funny in both appearances.

Reactions: 6
Regards parents I loved the Thanksgiving episode where Jack and Judy visited, rachel’s trifle, the Gellers unfair dislike of chandler, phoebes crush on Jack. Ross and Monica’s exchange of telling on one another leading to the revelation of every character is brilliant. Also feel would have liked to have seen more of Joeys parents though we got his Italian speaking grandmother and sisters a few times.
Think my favourite family member is Amy though. She was so funny in both appearances.
Yes to all of this, but especially Joey’s grandmother! ”Sam Waterstone!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I liked it when chandler had kissed Mary-Angela at the party and went to the house to basically try and work out which she was.

‘This tiramisu is excellent. Did you make it, Mary Angela?
No, I did.
Well, it's yummy. So... Mary Angela, do you like it?
Of course. It's her favorite. So... Mary Angela, what's your second favorite?
More of Grandma's tiramisu.
Oh, would you just please... ...give me your recipe, because this is great! It's topnotch!
That dies with me.
So will I’ 😁
---
Kind of sad that last line now. 😢

• Heart
I love this thread! I've had a tit week and it's given me so many laughs 😂!! Keep em coming 😂!!

• Heart
I’m not too mature. Farts, boobies, butt cracks

We’re offering you the position of junior copywriter

Me, the guy that just said butt cracks?
Yes, we’re excited about the level of sophistication you’ll be bringing to the job

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not too mature. Farts, boobies, butt cracks

We’re offering you the position of junior copywriter

Me, the guy that just said butt cracks?
Yes, we’re excited about the level of sophistication you’ll be bringing to the job
I love when Chandler starts as an intern and one of the other guys immediately calls him sir, and offers to get his coffee. 😁

Reactions: 4
I love the scene were Erica tells Monica and Chandler the babies dad...

"He's probably got a tattoo that says 'Mom' on his shovel weilding arm"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was it the thing we hardly ever do? Or the thing we never do?
Then thing we never do
Shovely Joooeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.