Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ross: Chandler took his security blanket to COLLEGE!
Chandler: That was a wall hanging!
Ross: WELL IT DIDN'T SPEND MUCH TIME ON THE WALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ross: Chandler took his security blanket to COLLEGE!
Chandler: That was a wall hanging!
Ross: WELL IT DIDN'T SPEND MUCH TIME ON THE WALL!
The way he shouts this! 🤣

I watched the episode earlier where Ross does his watching tv bit and the being eaten by sharks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phoebe: Hey, Mon, why did you tell the guys you're not pregnant?
Monica: Because I'm not.
Phoebe: We found your test in the trash. If you're not pregnant ... it's because I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Phoebe: Hey, Mon, why did you tell the guys you're not pregnant?
Monica: Because I'm not.
Phoebe: We found your test in the trash. If you're not pregnant ... it's because I am.
Phoebe: Well, I just got off the phone with my lover, James Brolin.
Monica: Oh, really?
Phoebe: Yes. And apparently he is married to some singer. But he said he would leave her for me. So I said, "James. James Brolin, are you sure?" And James Brolin said-
Monica: Rachel's really the one who's pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Phoebe: Well, I just got off the phone with my lover, James Brolin.
Monica: Oh, really?
Phoebe: Yes. And apparently he is married to some singer. But he said he would leave her for me. So I said, "James. James Brolin, are you sure?" And James Brolin said-
Monica: Rachel's really the one who's pregnant?
I love Phoebe in this moment

Reactions: 3
I think out of the less cited friendship pairs I always like the rachel/phoebe dynamic. When Phoebe says she hates pottery barn and rachel buys everything saying it’s from flea markets, the running, the time Phoebe works at a posh upmarket massage place and pretends to be from Sweden.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.