Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another of the few episodes that I love Ross in. “I too am neat guy and I too am just a love machine” 😂
The way he folds himself onto the floor to get under the bed when Paul barges into the room, and Ross is behind the door 😁... I know the whole storyline is ridiculous but it makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cow in the meadow goes moo, the cow in the meadow goes moo. Then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up and that’s how we get hamburgers
Now chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“That’s how they do pants!”
“Ross tell chandler isn’t that how a tailor measures pants”
“Yes, yes it is….in prison!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“No I don’t want you to buy me a hat, I‘m saying I am hat, it’s a metaphor daddy!“

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Dear losers, do you really think I’d hide presents under the couch. P.S chandler I knew they’d break you”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.