Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is a Friends thread. Apologies if there is one already.

So, Jen and David! I really hope they are an item!!

Reactions: 2
I didn't like Ross and Rachel on the show but it would be adorable if David and Jen got together in real life. Think it's one of those too good to be true stories though, sadly.

Reactions: 1
Friends is the only show I can watch over and over again. I have watched all episodes many times but I never get sick of them. I love it 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Friends is the only show I can watch over and over again. I have watched all episodes many times but I never get sick of them. I love it 💖
Oh my god yes Same i love watching them and another i can manage too is Gilmore girls

Yay I didn’t know there a friends thread, and agree with the person above, this and Gilmore girls are my comfort shows!

Reactions: 1
Yay I didn’t know there a friends thread, and agree with the person above, this and Gilmore girls are my comfort shows!
Friends is by far my favourite comfort show.

I don't care that I've seen all the episodes multiple times, know exactly what's gonna happen next etc, it's just so reliable and easy to watch.

It’s my comfort show. Friends has been there throughout all my major life events (I had it on the iPad when I was giving birth 😂).

Reactions: 8
What’s everyone’s favourite episode/s?
I love the one when Joey goes on the Pyramid
The Thanksgiving one when they are all late and get their heads stuck in the door
The one when everyone finds out about Monica & Chandler
The one when they go to London
Monica & Chandler’s wedding

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s favourite episode/s?
I love the one when Joey goes on the Pyramid
The Thanksgiving one when they are all late and get their heads stuck in the door
The one when everyone finds out about Monica & Chandler
The one when they go to London
Monica & Chandler’s wedding
TOW everybody finds out. It’s perfect!
I also love the Thanksgiving one with Christina Applegate

Something that always confused me- why was Phoebe homeless when she had a grandmother she was close to?

Reactions: 3
TOW everybody finds out. It’s perfect!
I also love the Thanksgiving one with Christina Applegate

Something that always confused me- why was Phoebe homeless when she had a grandmother she was close to?
TOW the girls lose the apartment with the game, I think it’s called TOW with the embryos? The beach episode with the bald girl, Bonnie?
the London ones, Christmas and thanksgiving ones.
Does anyone else quote Friends daily? Me and my husband were talking about reincarnation and he said this is his first life and I said “oh like when phoebe tells Joey- you’re brand new sweetie” 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.