Friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pan stripan glupi glapi! And that's the Swedish National Anthem, thank you for asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A question I've always had, and never bothered to Google when watching friends.

What exactly is Saltwater Taffy? I can't be the only person who doesn't know what it is? Surely.
It's just a kind of chewy sweet. I studied abroad in the US and brought SO MUCH TAFFY home from Myrtle Beach when I went there for spring break 🤣

Reactions: 1
It's just a kind of chewy sweet. I studied abroad in the US and brought SO MUCH TAFFY home from Myrtle Beach when I went there for spring break 🤣
Fair enough. Thank you for the answer. I do love a chewy sweet, so quite possible I could end up like Ross on a Taffy rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’re not the only one who didn’t know what is was
I also didn’t know what tenure was and a 401K until Friends

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.