Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just finished watching it. Am shocked at all the surgery they have all had. Lisa and Matt Le Blanc seem to have aged well but the others have clearly all had (not great) surgery at some point. I was shocked at Maggie (Janice). Has she had a nose job? Matthew Perry didn’t seem right either.
I was also disappointed that they didn’t seem to have as much passion for the show as us viewers. It spoils the illusion somewhat. Hey ho, it was a decent show but I wouldn’t have lost sleep if they hadn’t bothered.
Watching it now. Lisa and Matt look normal, the rear shocking!! Time is not kind

And Swimmer looks normal

Reactions: 4
Watching it now. Lisa and Matt look normal, the rear shocking!! Time is not kind

And Swimmer looks normal
Hes the only one that hasnt aged to me, hes still ross 😂. Lisa and matt looked great as well.

Reactions: 10
What did David say about Brad and Jennifer?
He didn’t say anything in particular. They were talking in general about what great guest stars they’ve had over the years and were listing them and he said “and your man” (meaning Brad). Jenny said “yes Brad did one ep” and then they showed a clip of it

Reactions: 3
Ok I actually really enjoyed it! Thought it was really funny and James c wasn’t actually that annoying

Why is David Beckham giving his twopenth? Matthew Perry is barely speaking, very awkard.
I don't want to get old!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just finished watching it. Am shocked at all the surgery they have all had. Lisa and Matt Le Blanc seem to have aged well but the others have clearly all had (not great) surgery at some point. I was shocked at Maggie (Janice). Has she had a nose job? Matthew Perry didn’t seem right either.
I was also disappointed that they didn’t seem to have as much passion for the show as us viewers. It spoils the illusion somewhat. Hey ho, it was a decent show but I wouldn’t have lost sleep if they hadn’t bothered.
How do you mean they didn’t have as much passion? They all seemed so happy talking about it :)

Reactions: 5
I watched friends back when you had to wait a week and then months on end for a new series to air on TV.
seen endless repeats since like everyone.
wasn't that bothered about a reunion, don’t find it necessary.
and then.

they throw in James bleeping Cordon, are you kidding me, he’s like a bad smell.
Why are they pretending they’re friends/continued to be on good terms, 😂 they so weren’t, it was a job.
doubt they’d have even agreed to this without the 000000

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Matthew Perry seemed absolutely out of it I found it hard to watch the original scenes they were showing and then see him like that 😐😐

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe the dental work story, he’s been so troubled for years it’s sad to see.

One thing I’ve always wondered was -
what was David Beckham’s favourite episode. Yeah me neither.
Friends reunion, featuring the most annoying brits in the world. 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watching it now... the table readings and guests are a bit cringe tbh

Reactions: 4
Matthew Perry seemed absolutely out of it I found it hard to watch the original scenes they were showing and then see him like that 😐😐
Yeh I couldn’t quite put my finger on what was so odd about him. The others all seemed so relaxed with each other. Matt Le Blanc really suits grey hair 😍

Reactions: 13
I thought the lady gaga bit should have been a re-do of the episode where Phoebe’s rival gets Smelly Cat recorded with a label. Instead it was Gaga showing off and Lisa Kudrow looking a bit annoyed and cringed out...

I agree the guests stars were quite crap and just seemed like James Corden’s friends.

Reactions: 25
I thought the lady gaga bit should have been a re-do of the episode where Phoebe’s rival gets Smelly Cat recorded with a label. Instead it was Gaga showing off and Lisa Kudrow looking a bit annoyed and cringed out...

I agree the guests stars were quite crap and just seemed like James Corden’s friends.
I had to fast forward the Gaga bit as it made me cringe so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only bit that bugged me was James Corden pausing after every couple of words 😡 it took so long just to get one sentence out. Loved everything else though minus the unnecessary guests

Didn’t love the guest spots like the ‘around the globe’ with fans saying how much they loved the show 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Loved it!!! David looks awful though.

I cried and laughed just like in the show, it was really good. I know the girls, especially Courtney and Jennifer do actually see each other a fair bit in real life... I think all of them apart from David & Matt have actually stared in Cougar Town too (a really good comedy show with Courtney Cox)

I didn’t notice anything off with Matthew Perry until the end though, I thought it was great.

Reactions: 9