Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trailer made me emotional but overall it annoys me. I feel like I was lead to belive we were getting a special one off episode, I wanted to see how all the characters were doing. But that might just be my misunderstanding. I think there’s a lot of pointless celebrities there especially Beckham, Justin and James cordon (he’s so lame, anything he could do Jack Black could do 1000 times better).

Reactions: 9
They’ve always said it wasn’t going to be another episode. I’m glad they’re leaving it alone.

Reactions: 9
I really hope it doesn't turn out like one of those channel 5 programmes where you see a clip of a animal doing something funny and then "a celeb" tells you what the animal did and why its funny!

I am a lil excited though, I used to watch friends with my older brother as early teens then again when older and hanging from the night before!

Reactions: 7
I can still rewatch Friends - but only until the London episodes. After that it got daft and the characters became caricatures. Don’t even start me on the Joey speaks French episode. I will watch this though as it looks quite good after seeing the trailer.

Reactions: 6
I'm just so disappointed James bloody Corden is presenting it
There was a comment at bottom of the daily fail article about this which called it “The one with the talentless host”. Made me chuckle

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Just watched the trailer, Jen Aniston's face, she's always been very subtle with any work, but I did think it's starting to show and look a little messed with.

Reactions: 20
Love Friends but will not be watching. Somethings should be left as they were and I fear this will taint it, especially with James Cordon presenting

Reactions: 4
What I think is most impressive is how Courtney Cox seems to have reversed some of the less favourable procedures she's had done. I bet that wasn't by doing nothing and letting things dissolve.

I'm not sure I can be bothered to watch, especially with James Corden.

It's a shame there's no more episodes of episodes, that's probably the best (kinda) spin off from friends.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised how much better this actually looked in the trailer than I imagined! Will definitely watch it just to see

Reactions: 5
I am so gutted Corden is in it. Even though I hate the little shit, it's worse when you can only hear him as it just makes the think of The Gruffalo.

Reactions: 11