Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jackie definitely would have been OK with non-Jewish DILs. I’m not sure she would have been OK with her sons knocking up their girlfriends a) without a wedding and b) before she’d even MET them 😂 It just seemed so out of character to see her go “Oh OK then!” instead of slapping the boys around the head, etc
I think they're meant to be quite liberal. Agree it's a bit odd that she was so pleased that they'd both got their new girlfriends pregnant without even meeting Jackie but a family row probably wouldn't have suited the episode :D

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it was the bad writing but the 2 girls playing the lucies were really annoying and bad actresses. Whole thing made me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m rewatching on Netflix and I’ve been laughing so much, and after reading here I’ve realised I didn’t laugh as much when watchin the last series.

When we first watched it, it was will from inbetweeners.
After googling Tom and seein who his dad is I, I can see it now lol loved him in plebs too! He is the better lookin brother!

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched all the series again. They must have a big disposable income lol the amount of stuff they buy..... the carpet cleaner man, the lift van (bag in the tree) meals out after cookin a meal.

They never seem to finish a meal lol

Reactions: 3
Really shocked and sad to hear the news. He was the funniest character. I wonder if FND will continue? I don't think it can without him.

Unless the show massively changes, to Jackie being the annoying mother-in-law, or something.

Reactions: 9
The show wrapped up with the last series, so it wasn’t going to continue anyway.

Absolutely awful news.

Reactions: 9
The show wrapped up with the last series, so it wasn’t going to continue anyway.

Absolutely awful news.
I wouldn't have minded a one-off Christmas special a few years down the line of them going for Christmas dinner with the children and females. But now I don't want it, it wouldn't be any good without Martin.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Such awful news and no age. Martin and his sayings were my favourite part of the show.
He was fantastic in Chernobyl too if anyone watched that.
May he enjoy endless crimble crumble 😪✨

Reactions: 11
Such awful news and no age. Martin and his sayings were my favourite part of the show.
He was fantastic in Chernobyl too if anyone watched that.
May he enjoy endless crimble crumble 😪✨
Yes awful news. He was far too young. He really made Friday night dinner.

Reactions: 5
Extremely sad news. Me & the husband absolutely love FND, I’m glad it ended when it did because it wouldn’t be the same without Martin. May he rest in peace x shalom x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This has actually really upset me today. I literally rewatched Friday night dinner the whole way through lockdown to cheer me up. He was such a great actor and brilliant comic actor! Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So sad, I’ve recently just re watched. It won’t be the same without Martin.
He can eat his nice bit squirrel In peace now!

tit on it!

• Sad
Reactions: 10