Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
SHALOM TO YOU ALL

New series tonight guys! So excited! One of my favourite comedies ever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Excellent, other fans of FND! I am hoping Jim has a new dog, hopefully something even softer looking than Wilson. It broke my heart when Wilson died, me and the husband were both in floods of tears about it. My husband sobbed to me "We don't deserve dogs, they are too good for this world" 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18

ellzlouelc

Never been upset by a celeb death before but his has actually upset me☹FND is definitely my comfort tv program (I could watch it over and over again), so shocked about the news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sabbie

VIP Member
Well damn. “Shit on it” will live on in his memory in our house. I say it almost daily. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sticks&Stones

This new series has been a massive disappointment. The best series were the first two. It's always been slightly madcap but the characters are far too exaggerated and odd now.

Controversial opinion but I've always found Jim to be the weak link of the show. He was bearable at the beginning when his appearances were brief but now he's more heavily involved I don't find him remotely funny.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Hello Tattlers, you look nice!

Love FND, glad there is a thread.

Special mention to Mr.Morris...you punk rockers! 😉

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Always loved FND in our house. My most favourite was the Frozen Fox episode when Martin was hiding the Fox in the freezer. So sad to hear of his passing 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lreb88

VIP Member
Such sad news, it took me by surprise how much it upset me actually.
I always think it’s so sad that people don’t get a chance to see how loved and admired they are before they die. So many people saying how brilliant he was today, hope it’s some small comfort to his family that he will be remembered so fondly by so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Horrible grandma... what the hell was her accents all about?! I don't ever remember her having an accent in other series.
She sounded German then northern. I'm so confused.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The show wrapped up with the last series, so it wasn’t going to continue anyway.

Absolutely awful news.
I wouldn't have minded a one-off Christmas special a few years down the line of them going for Christmas dinner with the children and females. But now I don't want it, it wouldn't be any good without Martin.

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
This has actually really upset me today. I literally rewatched Friday night dinner the whole way through lockdown to cheer me up. He was such a great actor and brilliant comic actor! Xx

• Sad