Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was so shocked to see this. Very sad about his passing. may he rest in peace. Such a talented man and gone too soon.

Reactions: 6
First heard this as I was driving out of Tesco’s this morning. My 6 year old loves FND (ears are covered for the rude bits!!) and when she heard she was gutted also. I can’t believe it. I hope he’s at peace now. A true legend 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else watching a few episodes tonight as a small tribute? I will be ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Martin was always my favourite character, I remember watching the first series and being surprised I hadn't seen Paul in anything else at that point because he seemed so talented and scene-stealing.

Such a young age as well, his poor family. RIP Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such sad news, it took me by surprise how much it upset me actually.
I always think it’s so sad that people don’t get a chance to see how loved and admired they are before they die. So many people saying how brilliant he was today, hope it’s some small comfort to his family that he will be remembered so fondly by so many.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well damn. “tit on it” will live on in his memory in our house. I say it almost daily. 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Always loved FND in our house. My most favourite was the Frozen Fox episode when Martin was hiding the Fox in the freezer. So sad to hear of his passing 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Never been upset by a celeb death before but his has actually upset me☹FND is definitely my comfort tv program (I could watch it over and over again), so shocked about the news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
tit on it :cry:

Did not know he had been in so much stuff such as Harry Potter and Chernobyl.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god I am speechless. He absolutely carried this show. I’m literally in shock.

Reactions: 6
Lovely bit of squirrel Jackie ❤

Me and my partner probably quote FND on a daily basis. Such a talented actor 👏

Reactions: 2
I didn't believe it to begin with when a friend sent me an article about Paul Ritter's death. It is such sad news. FND was a firm favourite in our house and we quote it so much. We are making our way through the box set in tribute to Ritter. So sad to think that both Grandmas have passed away recently as well.

I don't know about anyone else but when an actor from a TV show dies I find myself thinking about how the characters of the show would react. It would be a very sad time in the Goodman household at the moment but I can't help but see Jim appearing at the door in a black suit with a top hat on with a black tie on Milson... of course he would bring some sort of mourning gift which would be a bag of carrots or something random like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11