Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up on last week’s episode first. It was so therapeutic to laugh and laugh. The new dog is very cute and very big.
Milson is very cute!
Does anyone know what breed it is? I’m thinking either Bedlington Terrier or Standard Poodle?

Reactions: 2
Milson is very cute!
Does anyone know what breed it is? I’m thinking either Bedlington Terrier or Standard Poodle?
To small for a Bedlington. I would say definitely mostly Standard Poodle because of the size. The colouring is unusual though. You can get some poodles with that colouring though - Abstract, Mismarked or Parti.

To small for a Bedlington. I would say definitely mostly Standard Poodle because of the size. The colouring is unusual though. You can get some poodles with that colouring though - Abstract, Mismarked or Parti.
Really? Milson looks huge!

Looks like we were half right. According to this it’s a cross between a Great Dane and a Poodle which would explain the colouring

Reactions: 1
I loved last nights episode! Thought Sally Phillips was hilarious. It was a totally mad episode but when is FDN not mad?
Your comment makes Gibby very happy. Now we must go for cream tea 😉

I think last nights episode was the best in this series yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Gibby is empty now" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Felt so sorry for Jim when he saw the wolf t-shirt she was wearing. Poor Jim. Poor Gibby.

Reactions: 5
I loved the first two episodes, but didn't find last night's episode in the least bit funny. It was toe curling😫

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately I'm really not enjoying this new series , such a shame as the others were brilliant

Reactions: 6
I thought the last episode missed the mark a bit. Some bits were funny like Martin bumping into an old friend. However I think the show treads a thin line between funny nonsense and nonsense nonsense. It usually does it very but I thought Friday’s episode went the other way.

WTF are they playing at with this new series? They have officially jumped the shark. It's awful. The characters are now just caricatures of themselves. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I love Sally Phillips but this episode was terrible. Probably the worst one I’ve seen, didn’t find any of it particularly funny.

Reactions: 8
I've just started watching this show, series one at the minute and loving it. The one with Bitchface and her Mercedes had me in stitches.

• Haha