Friday Night Dinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"do you have anything that looks like a lemon, tastes like a lemon but isn't a lemon"?? I'm sure I heard that correctly 😂 was he wanting some jif lemon??

Enjoyed the new episode to a point, was mediocre until the end and they pulled it all together wonderfully. Then I remembered that's their style, the ending is always a corker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never even heard of it until I saw it trending on Twitter. Can we watch all the old ones in C4 do you know?

Reactions: 4
Love it so much this show. And not just because of my crush on Tom Rosenthal, but because of how ridiculously barmy it always is. Such chaos over a lovely bit of squirrel and crimble crumble.

Reactions: 10
Love it so much this show. And not just because of my crush on Tom Rosenthal, but because of how ridiculously barmy it always is. Such chaos over a lovely bit of squirrel and crimble crumble.
Tom loooks just like his dad Jim Rosenthal boxing commentator

Reactions: 3
Me too, it was aces.
Lucy 1 and Lucy 2, Milson and the caravan killed me. reminded me of the Ingham's and their chavavan euro road trip last summer
Sorry not FND related but just wanted to say, you have the best username 😂 I LOVE Toast! Still waiting patiently for a new series 😅

• Heart
Young man, would you like a yoghurt 🤣🤣🤣

I have suspected CV so I am living in the bedroom whilst the family are downstairs. Symptoms are quite mild (touch wood) so I watched last nights on my phone this morning and I am rewatching the older episodes on all4. 👍🏻 Bloody punk rockers, they slandered me 🤣🙀

• Haha
Can you imagine what someone who has never watched it would think reading this thread? 😂😉

I mean what's it all about? Oi you, little legs...what's it all about?

• Haha
Little legs and Skyscraper
Pissface and Pussface
Bobble and Johnnyboo
Pair of Prannies

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ‘The many names of Adam and Johnny’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FYI I’ve started watching it from series 1. It’s on Netflix or All4 if anyone is interested.
RIP Wilson 💔

Reactions: 2
FYI I’ve started watching it from series 1. It’s on Netflix or All4 if anyone is interested.
RIP Wilson 💔
All four? Four?! 😉
Hope you enjoy it, I can't count the number of times I have watched the entire series and random episodes again-love it!
RIP Wilson ☹

Last edited:
All four? Four?! 😉
Hope you enjoy it, I can't count the number of times I have watched the entire series and random episodes again-love it!
RIP Wilson ☹
I haven’t watched it from the beginning for a while so thought I’d start. Like to have something funny to watch

Reactions: 4