Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justforfun93

She must be absolutely raking it in. I’ve just watched her birthday present unboxing. Over a million for a house plus what 100k for the work she wants to do? Over £10k on birthday presents for herself, trips to Dubai. I always just assumed she must be spending everything she made but she made have ridiculous amounts coming in to sustain this kind of lifestyle
How do you know her house was over a million?!

RR20

She might be one of those people who wouldn't want to be seen in B&M lol 😂 she likes to talk about her frequent trips to Harrods

PrincessPigerella

I’m intrigued how the farfetch partnership works, do they offer a bigger discount to the influencer? Are the items free? It kinda feels like she’s just buying for the sake of it now, I mean the mans black top as a dress because its balenciaga? Not buying that’s fashion
As far as I understood from other influencer videos, they get a gift voucher and then they can select the pieces they want. I don‘t know if they also get paid on top of that.

She has changed her face considerably with fillers and whatnot! She looks so different to when she first started, I unfollowed her a while ago but snoop every now and then, her face looks worse every time.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I don’t get her recently. All she does is posting how she’s breaking lockdown rules whereas before she always said how important it is to stay home. If you want to break the rules then do it privately. Don’t be so stupid to broadcast it on your account
Ugh is she? I haven’t seen that she’s been breaking lockdown rules but I must admit I don’t see everrrything she posts! What has she been doing?

Doherty557

Chatty Member
i thought it would be a fair amount! Mind you her rent must be upwards of 2.5/3k and then bills on top. Her car, her clothes/bags, she will get through that quickly! She will be clever I am sure and keep some revenue as spending and some as saving
the amount these influencers earn is obscene. Someone with Freya’s statistics will be bringing in 200k+ a year and then they expense almost everything so they don’t pay too much tax

LDNtea

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about her, she just comes across as so fake and a proper mean girl. Even just this photo you can tell she’s not a nice person. I could be wrong but there is something about her I really dislike.
I first follows her and used to watch her stories because I thought she came across the opposite (down to earth the way she worked in her family’s pub etc) but I can see now it’s fake mean girls nice!! Was so shocked when I come on here and read about her attitude to wearing fur disgusting ! I think a lot of girls that come across quite nice on social media are in fact the type to look u up and down and then turn their back to you and close u out the group when they meet u.