Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted last week she did videos first week of July last year but damn she’s even exceeded that
I think I've said this last year already, but for me it's all about how it's framed. Sticking with summer content and picking up the odd autmn themed item without wishing the cozy season to be here already - fine. But we know she will just do long segments of fall stuff (backed by that Bang Bang song Words of a lullaby she always uses) while saying stuff like 'I am just showing you what is new in, it's not my fault, I don't do hot weather' and breaking out the cocoa mugs.
Shall we take bets on how many mugs she will buy until the end of the year? 14, based on past years I'd say.

Reactions: 5
I think I've said this last year already, but for me it's all about how it's framed. Sticking with summer content and picking up the odd autmn themed item without wishing the cozy season to be here already - fine. But we know she will just do long segments of fall stuff (backed by that Bang Bang song Words of a lullaby she always uses) while saying stuff like 'I am just showing you what is new in, it's not my fault, I don't do hot weather' and breaking out the cocoa mugs.
Shall we take bets on how many mugs she will buy until the end of the year? 14, based on past years I'd say.
I agree with you. She makes it her whole persona and we won’t hear anything else now.

Reactions: 3
Gah, saw the autumn stuff and had to come here. I commented last year on YT about the repeat pumpkin purchase, wonder how many of those there will be! Yes I can switch off but I actually really like her, her weekly vlogs in the old house used to be really good. It's just same old same old 😴

Edit: tbf scanned though and it was just the one! Will drive up views and comments so guess it will pay off for her regardless.

Reactions: 3