Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's important that Lauren Freya has 'a few weeks off' from the stress of curling her hair, yoga and putting the dog into daycare so she can get a costa and mooch round Homesense.

We wouldn't want her to get burnt out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'I don't want to do the planting and sorting stuff out in the garden until I need to'

When you finally feel up for it - you know, if you don't feel the need for a lazy afternoon or to show us how you curl your hair for the 200th time, please make sure you plant the mints nicely between the other herbs.

How is pre-filming a few quick hauls so you can take a couple of weeks off any different to her regular content?
Plants the mint in the middle. Now let's watch the mint take over the whole planter in no time. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Mint plant will explode this time of year 🤣
And you can never ever get rid of it. Planted some in my parents garden 20 years ago and it's still popping up all over the lawn.

That outdoor mirror they have propped up - won't that fall over on a stormy day? It's got a pot in front of it propping it up but if it's not attached it'll go flying.

Reactions: 6
Everything about their home & garden is nice but soooooooooooo boring. I had such high expectations when they bought the house. It has zero personality.

• Haha
It's means "copying what others on SM say to keep up".

My teen just pointed out "Beigey is on" as we had the Truth About Supermarket Own Brands on ch.4 running as background noise, not sure it's the aesthetic she's trying to portray 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no, someone spoiled and cancelled our evil mint arc.
I am surprised they, the couple that needs to hire someone to hang a picture, didn't have the raised beds planted by a professional, especially if she is after some Pinterest look again.

• Haha
I swear every influencer ends up getting into horse riding.

That's usually when the content goes south because it starts featuring horses, outdoor kitchens, huge echo-y house, botox... And the average Primark shopper who's watching just can't relate.

Anyone else get annoyed when the title is “Daily” vlog… that suggests you do one every day. This girl and her English skills!

Reactions: 4
Whilst having an outdoor kitchen is a nice idea, I just don’t think the weather here in the UK warrants having one 🤷🏼‍♀️