Freya Farrington #2 As bland and beige as Lauren Postlethwaite

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch regularly anymore what happened to their garden it looks tiny, it looked huge when they moved in Where's all the trees they had?

Also what is wrong with her styling herself that black dress did nothing for her at all a body con style would have looked much nicer, she has a lovely figure but drowns herself in excess fabric
And that bloody sack dress thing she had on 🤣
She looked OK in the shorts and blazer but why does it have to be beige an olive green or midnight blue would look lovely on her with her colouring
The garden definitely looked bigger when it was wild and had trees.

It's a weird layout that house... Tall and skinny with the rooms over multiple floors. And then to get outside they'd have to go down loads of steps, and the garden is kinda offset to the side, instead of stretching out straight ahead. Not a very practical house for if they want to sell it to a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Goes on one hen-do, does not shut up about hen-dos and weddings
Goes on a couple of city breaks, thinks she is a fequent traveller
It's like when they had people over at Christmas and she went on and on about hosting and entertaining, or when everything was so Finland.
She will be insufferable if she ever gets a proposal, or books herself on a business class flight.

Reactions: 9
Goes on one hen-do, does not shut up about hen-dos and weddings
Goes on a couple of city breaks, thinks she is a fequent traveller
It's like when they had people over at Christmas and she went on and on about hosting and entertaining, or when everything was so Finland.
She will be insufferable if she ever gets a proposal, or books herself on a business class flight.
I don't she she's ever going to get a proposal 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don't she she's ever going to get a proposal 🤣
Meanwhile she's scaring herself listening to podcasts about fertility declining with age. Poor girl, she needs to ditch man-baby Tom and find someone who'll give her what she wants.

Not sure if it's sitting right with me her getting the Too Good To Go hauls in her latest vlog.
I'd rather see it go to someone in need.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not sure if it's sitting right with me her getting the Too Good To Go hauls in her latest vlog.
Yeah she doesn't need that when she's got £90k in her company!

Recently another vlogger (Emily Norris) bought a suitcase of lost luggage, to go through for content and sell on Vinted. Went down like a lead balloon with followers who found it weird, desperate and gross.

Freya should be more careful to avoid some things that are in bad taste.

The garden definitely looked bigger when it was wild and had trees.

It's a weird layout that house... Tall and skinny with the rooms over multiple floors. And then to get outside they'd have to go down loads of steps, and the garden is kinda offset to the side, instead of stretching out straight ahead. Not a very practical house for if they want to sell it to a family.
The hallway down to the extension makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at it!

Reactions: 2
I wasn't sure how to feel about this one tbh. 2G2G, conceptually, is about food waste and not a food bank app. The economy has pushed it towards the latter.
If there are enough boxes in her area that would otherwise go unclaimed I think it's fine for one episode. It irked me that she got so many boxes when it was just her, and that she complained about thinks being past the best before date because it shows that she does not understand the ethos.
Of course the ready meal boxes from Starbucks and Costa suit her lifestyle better. She is not the person to freeze bread or preserve things (unless the preserving is aesthetically pleasing and done in the outdoor kitchen at a leisurely pace) that's why she wasn't keen on the supermarket box.

Unless this was sponsored, it's hilarious that Ms Copy & Paste influencer is once again so very late to the party. I think the peak for those kind of videos was a year ago, or is there a resurgance?

Reactions: 9
I wonder what her thoughts would be on Olio then as this is reducing food waste but alas is on its sell by date - would she vlog that for views and then be negative about it.

The 2G2G around me always sells out quite quickly - well the Greggs and Aldi ones do, the carvery and coop not so much.

Reactions: 1
Got recommended one of her old Autumn hauls from last year and it was uploaded the 9th July, so 3 weeks and the hauls are gonna be full of pumpkins before the rain has even stopped here in Manchester🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is gona need to get her paintbrush out soon…lydia millen has painted her black living room - green! Lauren will be wetting her pants to copy her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'I don't want to do the planting and sorting stuff out in the garden until I need to'

When you finally feel up for it - you know, if you don't feel the need for a lazy afternoon or to show us how you curl your hair for the 200th time, please make sure you plant the mints nicely between the other herbs.

How is pre-filming a few quick hauls so you can take a couple of weeks off any different to her regular content?

• Haha
Reactions: 7