Freer Family, Jordan Freer official Vlogging and Hannah SPN

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah because he looks like he's really interested in sports and fitness :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I asked him on one of his lives once if he worked and he said very sheepishly that he was a part time carer for his mother! I wonder if it's the same mother that he only bothers to see a few times a month! I hate liars and scrounging scumbags!
Full time carer really that’s a joke. He went to Hannah’s house for weeks on end . It infuriates me that people get away with this more checks should be in place.

Reactions: 5
The thing that really pisses me off about them is that non of them work and they're not encouraged to better themselves by Kirsty or Gary. The welfare system is so wrong. Also they don't encourage them in education either 🤨

The thing that really pisses me off about them is that non of them work and they're not encouraged to better themselves by Kirsty or Gary. The welfare system is so wrong. Also they don't encourage them in education either 🤨
Your right they don’t see it as important all the times the kids were late for school when they only have to walk there. Not like they got stuck in traffic . Kirsty used to say she got up at 6 to do her housework so why were they kids ever late
Not like she was rushin about to get ready for work .

Reactions: 7
Your right they don’t see it as important all the times the kids were late for school when they only have to walk there. Not like they got stuck in traffic . Kirsty used to say she got up at 6 to do her housework so why were they kids ever late
Not like she was rushin about to get ready for work .
Kirsty always blamed things on the children as if she had no role to play. They were late because they couldn't get up in the morning (because they had been up late playing Xbox or whatever) they were 'naughty' because they didn't do their homework so had to stay behind at school and her favourite was 'boys will be boys' to excuse any type of bad behaviour from the boys.

Kirsty always blamed things on the children as if she had no role to play. They were late because they couldn't get up in the morning (because they had been up late playing Xbox or whatever) they were 'naughty' because they didn't do their homework so had to stay behind at school and her favourite was 'boys will be boys' to excuse any type of bad behaviour from the boys.
Oh yes getting put on a reduced time table because he was a naughty little boy and boys will be boys. I mean what he did wasn’t even that bad . Uh huh sure thing Kirsty .

• Haha
I think she enjoyed them being on a reduced timetable as she hated them going to school. In the mornings I wouldn't let them play on Xbox ipads I'd make them get ready for school. But she had to control over them it seemed

She also let them decide their own bedtime . Most night Jack and Paul stay in till 4am playing fortnight or Xbox games

Reactions: 1
She also let them decide their own bedtime . Most night Jack and Paul stay in till 4am playing fortnight or Xbox games
I knew they let them stay up until they went to bed but I had no idea they were staying up that late.

It’s funny that people say Kirsty loves having her children at home with her when weekends were all about her. They only spent time with her if they were joining her at Slimming World (by their own admission they only went for the McDonalds breakfast afterwards) or if they tagged along to the shops with her. Some weekends she would be at Westwood for the whole day. Nothing was ever done for the kids, even if the kids were off school sick she still went shopping and left them at home.

I knew they let them stay up until they went to bed but I had no idea they were staying up that late.

It’s funny that people say Kirsty loves having her children at home with her when weekends were all about her. They only spent time with her if they were joining her at Slimming World (by their own admission they only went for the McDonalds breakfast afterwards) or if they tagged along to then shops with her. Some weekends she would be at Westwood for the whole day. Nothing was ever done for the kids. Even if the kids were off school sick she still went shopping and left them at home.
Kirsty is very for her children she is a good mum and always puts them first a lot of new rules are in the house now Gary has left and she’s working on the things that have gone wrong. Yes I have spoken to her recently

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It’s funny that people say Kirsty loves having her children at home with her when weekends were all about her. They only spent time with her if they were joining her at Slimming World (by their own admission they only went for the McDonalds breakfast afterwards) or if they tagged along to the shops with her. Some weekends she would be at Westwood for the whole day. Nothing was ever done for the kids, even if the kids were off school sick she still went shopping and left them at home.
I agree it was always Gary taking them out while she doing her own thing . For all his faults he seems to be the one taking them to mini golf etc. I never understood going out to costa etc while the kids were off school sick . Or worse taking them alongside will they are meant to be off sick buying them packets of cakes (whole packets not just one cake). My kids are off school they are tucked up in bed getting better.

Last edited:
Kirsty is very for her children she is a good mum and always puts them first a lot of new rules are in the house now Gary has left and she’s working on the things that have gone wrong. Yes I have spoken to her recently
Are you saying she has completely changed her attitude to parenting since Gary left?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you saying she has completely changed her attitude to parenting since Gary left?
From the other kids vlogs life in that house hasn’t changed.

Like what?

So glad to hear that! Can't wait to see what jobs the oldest 4 get, it will be so refreshing to see them actually being productive rather than standing/lying around with their coats on. I hope that includes Kirsty too, there is no need for her to be shopping everyday when she could be doing a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you spoken to her do you know why they split up

So glad to hear that! Can't wait to see what jobs the oldest 4 get, it will be so refreshing to see them actually being productive rather than standing/lying around with their coats on. I hope that includes Kirsty too, there is no need for her to be shopping everyday when she could be doing a job.
I think she goes shopping everyday for food for tea ect not to spoil herself

I also think to keep on about them wearing coats is stupid old houses are freezing cold

Reactions: 1
She goes shopping for tea everyday yes but she goes via Primark , New Look and about 10 other clothes shops. Or the constant Costa coffee . It pays not to work I couldn’t afford to do that .

Yes will be interesting to see what jobs they all get no more sitting up all night and sleeping all day like teenagers. Welcome to the real world.

If you spoken to her do you know why they split up

I think she goes shopping everyday for food for tea ect not to spoil herself

I also think to keep on about them wearing coats is stupid old houses are freezing cold
One look at Kirsty 's wardrobe tells the world that she knows how to spoil herself. There's nothing wrong with that, but to set her up as the ideal role model is just a joke. All the money spent on her clothes, costas, lunches out and hair appointments whilst her children are bumming around doing nothing is the problem, she is teaching them that it pays not to work and that debt is acceptable.
Obviously lots might have gone on behind the scenes and if Kirsty is trying to make changes for the better then I applaud that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.