Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She calls herself a fashion designer owner in her latest vlog.... is she kidding? During the sample meeting one of the employees says I thought this was too beige but of course everything she chooses is too beige. The vlog is basically her bragging about her brand which is obviously already heading into boucle/tweed boredom...
I ask myself who goes to a buisness meeting with shorts and crop tops? Only Freddy would say they would look professional....

Reactions: 12
Can't handle it!
Two major cringes:
- the squeal! F* the squeal 🤯
- the drops on top of the barbie pink Chanel (real?)! OMG the drops 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she really think that fringe looks good? I've never seen her even be able to style it in a nice way. I think it's too short and always sticks up in weird ways. Bugs me. lol. Side bangs would look much better.

View attachment 1485163

this was a much better look for her. Her top lip is completely different too now. She looked better before in a more natural way, her whole face looks different and not because she's a few years older.

View attachment 1485167
She looks sooo beautiful in the bottom photo. She also looked amazing IMO when she had a side parting. Idk what this horrid fringe thing is about, the hairdresser who tried to cut it off was obviously trying to do her a favour

Reactions: 9
Bossy Flossy // Stressed, depressed, poorly dressed, thinks she's better than the rest 🌟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does she really think that fringe looks good? I've never seen her even be able to style it in a nice way. I think it's too short and always sticks up in weird ways. Bugs me. lol. Side bangs would look much better.

View attachment 1485163

this was a much better look for her. Her top lip is completely different too now. She looked better before in a more natural way, her whole face looks different and not because she's a few years older.

View attachment 1485167
Fully agree with you!
She looked beautiful before. That was around the time i started following her.
I unsubscribed already. She looks fake and i think this style doesn't suit her at all, dispite what she says!

Also she needs a new hairdresser because her fringe looks awful.
[Quote above Jun 27] she said previously that she trimmed the fringe herself, that's why it was so bad. I can't find where she said this must have been on stories.
So "fringe gate" was clearly after this time: during the PR trip, the hairdresser on the cruise was probably trying to fix what she had done and could only do that by making it shorter. So he shouldn't get all the blame.

I'm surprised Freddy hasn't jumped on the 2022 trend of getting lip fillers dissolved but then she would admit to having work done in the first place.

Her photos make me a bit uncomfortable. She looks frozen in them, like she's not breathing. She needs to chill with posing so hard.

Reactions: 6
Freddy, it was your bedroom. If you wanted a dance studio that badly you could've asked your dad to make it for you.

I get it, she likes dancing in general, as do I, but I don't go around telling people I would spend all my day doing some basic ballet moves in my own little dance studio. She likes to reminisce about her good old ballet days, but doesn't take any dance classes.

Attachments

• Haha
I thought the same when I saw it. Coco clearly wants to focus on getting into more shows and had the luxury of being able to create a good home practice space

Reactions: 6
So cringey. That playsuit/romper looks like a onsie on a toddler. Also after she threw away the newspaper it magically showed up again as she was walking away. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So cringey. That playsuit/romper looks like a onsie on a toddler. Also after she threw away the newspaper it magically showed up again as she was walking away. :ROFLMAO:

She is so embarrassing it's not even funny. Since she launched Flossy has ego has grown considerably because she thinks she's this girlboss but her actions show that she clearly has no clue. She's always wearing items which do not remotely look professional. She just looks like a toddler playing dress up.

She claims she's a fempreneur....apparently it's a made up word for feminine women who are entrepreneurs. She is so full of herself that she thinks that just because she sells a few dresses she's an entrepreneur :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Freddy, it was your bedroom. If you wanted a dance studio that badly you could've asked your dad to make it for you.

I get it, she likes dancing in general, as do I, but I don't go around telling people I would spend all my day doing some basic ballet moves in my own little dance studio. She likes to reminisce about her good old ballet days, but doesn't take any dance classes.
Nor is graceful enough. I’ve seen Cossacks dance more gracefully and fluid than her

Reactions: 4

She reminds me of my own sister, who is super spoilt and a borderline narc. Whatever I do or get, she wants it even if she wasn't interested in the first place. "If it was still my bedroom" pshhh, you used that space to display your clothing rack and mannequin (aka your vanity). If you were so good at dancing why not make one of the rooms in your flat a dance studio? Oh right, because she just wants to point her toes and be called a ballerina.

Being a company ballerina is incredibly hard work, Freds. Imagine working 9-5 with minimal breaks, having your schedule all planned out for you beforehand, being pressured and compared like crazy, scared of eating too much, being yelled at by choreographers, on top of actually being good at your job. She wouldn't last 10 minutes in that environment. She should just stick to twirling in her little girl get-ups in front of her mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion

Stressed and depressed because she’s clearly not best dressed

• Haha
She deleted today's story of her having hair done at a salon with ghd on the mirror. Must still be after that Dyson freebie 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.