Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe when I hear her sing.....just no. She needs to get an education and have something to fall back on once her youtube career is finished.

Reactions: 12
I don't believe that she wants to be old fashioned at all. Maybe that's her aesthetic, but that's where it ends. She failed in accomplishing her big dream, becoming a famous star. She doesn't want to be a fifties housewife.
Wow, you hit the nail on the head. This was so well written. I completely agree with your thoughts.

It is clear that she is disappointed to where her life has led her and she feels as if she's "stuck" with being an influencer. She went to that prestigious school with the vision to become an actress or a singer but always made excuses for the fact that she practically has zero talent. She was too tall to get the acting parts she wished but from the few acting gigs she got we can clearly see she lacks talent.... so she went to the next best thing which was a model. Probably if she had worked hard she would have made it as a model (Amy did) but Freddy is lazy and she expects everything to be handed to her in life. She explains that she got into the influencer game because she saw influencers being treated better than models.

Her biggest problem is she clearly was very spoiled by her parents and she feels as if the world owes her. She just expects people to be wowed by her beauty and "talents" while she sits at home doing nothing. That's why she remains an influencer, despite the fact she clearly hates her job, because she can get fans fawning over her 24/7 and she can retain her frivolous lifestyle where she practically doesn't do anything all day. If a day came where influencers were no longer treated with freebies and free events she would disappear in a second.

Say what you want about her "friends" Amy and Josie but at least both work really hard at their jobs and you can see how Amy clearly loves being a model. Freddy just doesn't care and you can see that creating content for her is a hassle. That is why we the only content we get is her weekly vlogs because she simply can't be bothered.

Her latest venture, Flossy is obviously another flop. She expected her clothes to be a sellout when they clearly weren't... only a few diehard fans ran to buy them. If it wasn't the case we wouldn't have heard the end of her bragging about it. So yes she will probably get bored of Flossy in a few months. To be entirely honest I think that her influencer career peaked at 2019 and now is on a steady decline.

She'll still be an "influencer" for a few years down the line but it's obvious that as she gets older she's steadily becoming less and less relevant. You can clearly observe how the brands who are willing to work with her are on a decline. I get the feeling she has burned a lot of bridges. She complained about management companies and how she's better on her own because she's clearly a diva to work with. I guess she expects to keep on enjoying the perks of being an influencer for a few more years while her career declines gradually....

Reactions: 16
Guess brunettes get excluded, so weird. Little Miss blonde and all her little blonde friends.

1659709576670.png

This was 🤮 , almost forgot these are 30 year old women acting like teens.

1659709789647.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess brunettes get excluded, so weird. Little Miss blonde and all her little blonde friends.

View attachment 1474811

View attachment 1474819
Maybe it’s just my experience but it’s never really the real blondes that are on this level of airhead. My bf and his family are German, they have lovely light blonde hair and they act like normal people. Not like vapid 30 year olds pretending to be in a high school clique. Then again nothing wrong with dyed blonde hair but Freddy and her friends do no justice to the bad stereotypes.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1474811

View attachment 1474819
I cringed hard when I saw the Santinni ad. Also, her eyes look weird? Not sure what’s going on there. She keeps saying that her real hair is close to the colour of her highlights. Is it true? Is she a natural blonde?

Reactions: 6
I cringed hard when I saw the Santinni ad. Also, her eyes look weird? Not sure what’s going on there. She keeps saying that her real hair is close to the colour of her highlights. Is it true? Is she a natural blonde?
No she’s a mouse brown naturally. Blonde when she was a child from the photos she’s shared then it darkened to the point where she looked like a brunette

Reactions: 10
No she’s a mouse brown naturally. Blonde when she was a child from the photos she’s shared then it darkened to the point where she looked like a brunette
That’s what I thought! She claims she’s a natural blonde, of course she’s not. 🤣

• Haha
Maybe it’s just my experience but it’s never really the real blondes that are on this level of airhead. My bf and his family are German, they have lovely light blonde hair and they act like normal people. Not like vapid 30 year olds pretending to be in a high school clique. Then again nothing wrong with dyed blonde hair but Freddy and her friends do no justice to the bad stereotypes.
I agree. I was born white blonde people thought I was albino I wasn’t but that’s how pale my hair was then when I turned 29 my hair went white completely. I never got preferential treatment because of my hair colour nobody does in the real world. All I wanted to be was a Scientist which is what I later became. Here’s something though in one of her videos some years ago she has deleted, she did 50 facts about me turns out according to her one of her grandparents I’m guessing paternally is German born or by descent who knows but she claims German ancestry

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree. I was born white blonde people thought I was albino I wasn’t but that’s how pale my hair was then when I turned 29 my hair went white completely. I never got preferential treatment because of my hair colour nobody does in the real world. All I wanted to be was a Scientist which is what I later became. Here’s something though in one of her videos some years ago she has deleted, she did 50 facts about me turns out according to her one of her grandparents I’m guessing paternally is German born or by descent who knows but she claims German ancestry
I was white blonde until I was about 3, then golden blonde in my childhood and teens. It has got progressively darker, and is now a dark honey/bronze colour.

Reactions: 7
Only thing she wears anymore are very highly priced items. I could never afford a Zimmermann short.

Is it just me or are these 'influencers' making us feel like total peasants everytime?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the people living behind her appreciate the ugly green changing tent in front of their house while she does a photoshoot on the street. :mad:😦

and more gifted Zimmerman diaper shorts.
That green tent situation reminds me of LA's skid row. Sad, and not very cute.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 10.06.36 PM.png

Also, IDK why she insists she's an hourglass. Body shapes are not as simple as proportionate measurements- it's the illusion as well. For example, her very strong thighs make her look like a pear, even if she has x-y-x measurements like an hourglass.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 10.10.44 PM.png

High neckline, huge bow at the neckline, then a statement pearl necklace. Yikes, ditch at least 2 of those. I know she wants to show off the expensive designer necklace, but all 3 together like that is so so tacky. I wouldn't be caught dead in that getup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What I really don't understand is how in the world Freddy still hasn't fainted from overheating even once in those white boots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she really think that fringe looks good? I've never seen her even be able to style it in a nice way. I think it's too short and always sticks up in weird ways. Bugs me. lol. Side bangs would look much better.

snapshot.jpg

this was a much better look for her. Her top lip is completely different too now. She looked better before in a more natural way, her whole face looks different and not because she's a few years older.

hZOD4h2.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Only thing she wears anymore are very highly priced items. I could never afford a Zimmermann short.

Is it just me or are these 'influencers' making us feel like total peasants everytime?
I agree, I wouldn’t even pay that for a ‘wedding guest’ outfit! Don’t know about you but I’m more concerned about paying £4000 a year on frigging heating LOL!

Does she really think that fringe looks good? I've never seen her even be able to style it in a nice way. I think it's too short and always sticks up in weird ways. Bugs me. lol. Side bangs would look much better.

View attachment 1485163

this was a much better look for her. Her top lip is completely different too now. She looked better before in a more natural way, her whole face looks different and not because she's a few years older.

View attachment 1485167
Ah, I only found out from a blog last week the fringe was cut in by some hairdresser bloke on her holiday with Josie. She’s quite upset by it & for once I sympathise as had the same happen about her age. She said it’s growing fast so hopefully won’t be short much longer! 💇‍♀️

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1485163

View attachment 1485167
That first photo of her holding things up proves many people’s points. She’s too old to be playing Barbie toddler dress up the face belies her image sadly. It’s beginning to look mutton dressed as lamb … like mother like daughter sadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.