Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I died when I saw tweed dress, I instantly remembered how someone here pointed out that dress when she was packing for some trip and said it must be from her line because she hasn't linked it. You guys are geniuses!
Honestly, all three dresses looks like something she has been wearing for years, nothing new.
I can't believe she wore the white boots, even if boots were cute - they are not in great condition. Especially not for promo for clothing line.
The models were beautiful, but I can't shake the feeling that she has chosen them so they can look like barbie dolls. (google Barbie, Whitney and Christie).

Has anyone seen website for her collection? I can't believe she approved that web design for "coming soon" page! It looks tacky and like it's from 2005. (no shame to the designer, I'm sure it's difficult working for client without any taste)

Reactions: 16
I personally didn't like anything I saw. Same old stuff we've been seeing forever. The dresses look very rigid, hate anything buttoned to my neck but short on the bottom. Bland colors. Don't forget her gogo boots too! lol!!! Also she needs a new hairdresser because her fringe looks awful. Is anyone really going to buy any of this stuff?! 🤢 I can buy cuter dresses in my local boutique at much cheaper prices.

Flossy by Freddy lol!
I agree they look very rigid, I’ve worn cotton & linen stuff over the years & they never feel comfortable…

Reactions: 6
#flossygirl makes me want to puke :sick:🤮
I hope she at least tries to use an ethical manufacturing facility and practices but I doubt it

Reactions: 6
The dresses all seem to be so ill fitting (pulling and stretching or excess fabric around the neck/chest/armseye, etc). Surely you’d make sure they fit the models well when you are first showing them.
If they fit models like that I wonder how they’ll look on “regular people”

Reactions: 9
These dresses look like they’re straight off Zara, H&M or bottom to mid-line Asos! Did she not get any samples before approving them? By all means, create (more) affordable Zimmermann dupes. But don’t make more of these boring dresses that look like they’re from Primark…

Also, the dresses would never fit someone with natural big boobs or wide hips. Only making them in model-sizes/shapes is completely against female empowerment and only fits the current beauty standards…

I agree they look very rigid, I’ve worn cotton & linen stuff over the years & they never feel comfortable…
I’ll have to disagree with above, they might not always be the most comfy, but they are the best for the skin. Especially for those with skin conditions like eczema. So if these dresses are made out of breathable material as opposed to polyester and other plastic variants, that’s awesome. A quick steam before wearing and they look nice.

Reactions: 12
Saw this comment on her latest YT video. I think I’m gonna puke 🤢
Her followers have been brainwashed by her. How can they not see her true colours. This is awful. Oh and of course she liked the comment.

456F47C3-4B8C-48C3-B070-13CEA869577F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok positives first

1. It’s good Freddy is trying to be entrepreneurial
2. It’s a nice effort to create a niche market
3. It took effort, dedication and perseverance
4. There is diversity in the branding image

Negatives (sadly)

1. The dresses lack originality, they look homemade and very cheap in terms of fabric, cut and embellishments
2. Never wear designer products in an advert you could receive a penalty for that by ASA and be potentially sued by the designer in question and also be accused of false advertisement by Trading Standards.
3. Did she receive legal advice on this venture?
4. Nobody would have known the beautiful model was deaf so it’s irrelevant to the brand of that particular detail of the model’s life.
5. Best to leave Mum at home. She adds nothing to the brand image and it comes across as riding on Freddy’s coat tails and she has zero taste in style proven on her own YouTube channel. Also there comes a time professionally where it’s detrimental to your image as an independent go getting businesswoman to have Mum gobbing off in a video. I use that word because that’s all it sounds like when Mrs CB speaks. Not a refined or a particularly charming sound.
6. The dresses are not original. They are dupes of other designer brands. Chanel, Dolce Gabbana and Dior.
7. The use of the word portfolio sounds amateurish and juvenile. A portfolio of dresses, please Freddy you’re asking people to take you seriously. They’re buying cheap designer dupe dresses at luxury prices no doubt not properties. Underwhelming, predictable and sadly tasteless. A good effort to try something different and for once I detect a hint of sincerity from her however it’s a vanity project that hasn’t been properly researched, considered in a legal and copyright perspective (wearing Dior boots in an advert with the noticeable branding on show) and executed to a standard that gives her credibility within the fashion industry. If I’m wrong I will be the first to admit it
8. The biggest question, where are these dresses being manufactured? Who is manufacturing them? Is she promoting child labor? Is she promoting exploitation of workers rights by ignorantly not doing her research? A very serious and humanitarian issue. All things that need to be spoken about. She doesn’t believe in fast fashion yet is creating a brand that is potentially feeding into it and all the evils that go with that industry. Questions that need answering because it could be affecting somebody else’s life in ways Freddy could never imagine and maybe who knows couldn’t give a toss about knowing so long as she gets her ego massaged and money in the bank like many brands. I hope she does give a toss about those issues as she has a responsibility when creating this business and in this day and age she cannot escape the reality of the ‘real world’ not the world she inhibits in not many people are as privileged as her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i guarantee freddy knows nothing about fast fashion besides when she’s done those videos shopping from them and saying the items feel/look cheap

Reactions: 5
I have no questions about Najé. She's a long-term fan (and very beautiful and charming), so it makes sense that Freddy choose her as a model.

But something's bothering me about Nikoleta. I have nothing against her, but I think it's kinda weird that Freddy invited a founder of Santinni to be her model. Is Freddy friends with her? I've never heard Freddy mentioning it. She always hangs out with Josie and sometimes Amy, but I've never seen Nikoleta in Freddy's stories. Did Freddy feel obligated to invite Nikoleta, because she is basically a face of Santinni? Nikoleta said she's also a long-term fan, but is it really a coincidence that she's a founder of Santinni?

Also I won't ever read comments under her video again.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"With so much fast fashion out there I wanted to create something timeless and special..." so her answer to this is to create even more fast fashion with cheap ill fitting dresses? Spare us. Without a doubt she has bought these from a sketchy manufacturer and she's passing them off as her own extraordinary designs and glossing over the fine print. I commend her inclusive branding but it means nothing without the manufacturers details. Genuinely though, it's refreshing that she dedicated herself to achieve this and I hope it's just a starting point for her to work towards designing her own line with ethical fabrics and manufacturing

Reactions: 9
I'm so disappointed in her. I knew her line would be bad, but I was expecting some princessy over the top stuff. I'm not saying I expected something truly creative, but... something more dramatic. Instead we got those boring basic ill-fitting dresses I can order on AliExpress.

And this lazy 6-minute video? She didn't even make an effort
That's because she had to do it herself. She couldn't run to JJ or mummy and daddy....she is an entitled lazy cow

Reactions: 3
I have no questions about Najé. She's a long-term fan (and very beautiful and charming), so it makes sense that Freddy choose her as a model.

But something's bothering me about Nikoleta. I have nothing against her, but I think it's kinda weird that Freddy invited a founder of Santinni to be her model. Is Freddy friends with her? I've never heard Freddy mentioning it. She always hangs out with Josie and sometimes Amy, but I've never seen Nikoleta in Freddy's stories. Did Freddy feel obligated to invite Nikoleta, because she is basically a face of Santinni? Nikoleta said she's also a long-term fan, but is it really a coincidence that she's a founder of Santinni?

Also I won't ever read comments under her video again.
The second comment is just....🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Those clothes (especially the pink dress) look like something Id have made in textiles at school lol.

I actually used to like Freddy a few years ago when I first discovered her but quickly got bored of the same clothes in every video/ every haul week.

she posted a photo the other week of her in a long dress and she actually looked nice !If she actually wore better clothes for her age/ body shape+ height instead of tight fitting super short dresses that a 15 year old would wear (exclusively in pink) I’m sure she’d have way more followers.

my boyfriend is a ‘youtuber’ (that sounds so cringe) as his job just like Freddy and how she gets by with her same old videos and lack of effort when she doesn’t upload is wild to me but there again her channel hasn’t really grown much so… I just don’t understand why she acts so bratty and better than others instead of just being nice 😂

and what has she done to her face when I first discovered her she looked absolutely beautiful but now she looks kinda strange tbh…

(the only positive thing I found in her video was that she included a deaf model and her mum signed for her since I’ve always wanted to learn how to sign myself)

Reactions: 7
Ok positives first

1. It’s good Freddy is trying to be entrepreneurial
2. It’s a nice effort to create a niche market
3. It took effort, dedication and perseverance
4. There is diversity in the branding image

Negatives (sadly)

1. The dresses lack originality, they look homemade and very cheap in terms of fabric, cut and embellishments
2. Never wear designer products in an advert you could receive a penalty for that by ASA and be potentially sued by the designer in question and also be accused of false advertisement by Trading Standards.
3. Did she receive legal advice on this venture?
4. Nobody would have known the beautiful model was deaf so it’s irrelevant to the brand of that particular detail of the model’s life.
5. Best to leave Mum at home. She adds nothing to the brand image and it comes across as riding on Freddy’s coat tails and she has zero taste in style proven on her own YouTube channel. Also there comes a time professionally where it’s detrimental to your image as an independent go getting businesswoman to have Mum gobbing off in a video. I use that word because that’s all it sounds like when Mrs CB speaks. Not a refined or a particularly charming sound.
6. The dresses are not original. They are dupes of other designer brands. Chanel, Dolce Gabbana and Dior.
7. The use of the word portfolio sounds amateurish and juvenile. A portfolio of dresses, please Freddy you’re asking people to take you seriously. They’re buying cheap designer dupe dresses at luxury prices no doubt not properties. Underwhelming, predictable and sadly tasteless. A good effort to try something different and for once I detect a hint of sincerity from her however it’s a vanity project that hasn’t been properly researched, considered in a legal and copyright perspective (wearing Dior boots in an advert with the noticeable branding on show) and executed to a standard that gives her credibility within the fashion industry. If I’m wrong I will be the first to admit it
8. The biggest question, where are these dresses being manufactured? Who is manufacturing them? Is she promoting child labor? Is she promoting exploitation of workers rights by ignorantly not doing her research? A very serious and humanitarian issue. All things that need to be spoken about. She doesn’t believe in fast fashion yet is creating a brand that is potentially feeding into it and all the evils that go with that industry. Questions that need answering because it could be affecting somebody else’s life in ways Freddy could never imagine and maybe who knows couldn’t give a toss about knowing so long as she gets her ego massaged and money in the bank like many brands. I hope she does give a toss about those issues as she has a responsibility when creating this business and in this day and age she cannot escape the reality of the ‘real world’ not the world she inhibits in not many people are as privileged as her
Just to point out your nº 7, those boots are not Dior, they’re from a fast fashion brand (I don’t remember if they’re from river island). But Nikoleta wears a pair of Jimmy Choos, which they are pretty noticeble if you know the brand.

Just to point out your nº 7, those boots are not Dior, they’re from a fast fashion brand (I don’t remember if they’re from river island). But Nikoleta wears a pair of Jimmy Choos, which they are pretty noticeble if you know the brand.
Ok but the point was she shouldn’t be promoting other peoples brands if she is promoting her own. It’s not only false advertising but it’s illegal too I highly doubt the brands have her the green light to do it

• Haha
cringe....all I see is an almost 30 year old woman dressed up as a little girl , curls and all. Just need to add a lollipop!
snapshot.jpg

snapshot.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.