Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not surprised by some of the delusional fans, every YouTuber has them, could stab someone live and they would defend them and ask are they bringing out knives and when will they be available

• Haha
Reactions: 6
830334E2-514C-4111-929E-AF6E52B39CE6.jpeg

EVOLVE?

Also, what’s with “Bonjour, darlings”? She thinks adding anything French makes her and brand classier, but you only need to look at her “French” inspired bedroom to see how skewed her vision is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, what’s with “Bonjour, darlings”? She thinks adding anything French makes her and brand classier, but you only need to look at her “French” inspired bedroom to see how skewed her vision is.
Sometimes Freddy reminds me of Kamijo (a Japanese singer). He's obsessed with everything French and often greets his fans with Bonjour.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1373284

EVOLVE?

What evolution in style has there been? She's wearing the same bumhole length skirts and white nappy shorts she's been wearing for years. We are all begging for some style evolution Freddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she still on about that bleeping "secret" oh the drama and suspense (NOT) couldn't give a duck if I never find out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dramatic as always. Can hardly breathe all day🙄 I’d hate to see her meltdown in a true high pressure or time sensitive role. Not saying yes to a few bits from a catalog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her “reveal” is late. How embarrassing, especially since she put the countdown.

Reactions: 4
Exactly what I imagined it would be :ROFLMAO: I see nothing new, appealing and worth buying here. But alas, some people will.

Reactions: 11
As I expected I am underwhelmed. Basically haul week that we’ve seen from her for years.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'm disappointed. She showed only three pieces (not sure about a blouse). Is this all? All the hype was for this?

Not surprisingly the video feels like Gossip girl opening.

“Dresses I always wished existed “ does she look in shops/websites because I can find those styles and have been able to for years in various shops, not always high street but they aren’t exactly new designs

Reactions: 19
The wool one looks like the wool pinafore she loved a few years ago
Good news is so far I am not swayed because high necks and my dd chest are not a good mix. Being so specific and eliminating other body shapes isn’t a great look.

Wow this is so embarrassing. She spent years to come up with these this pathetic line? I am assuming that these three dresses are the best of her collection... a white dress that has been regurgitated over and over by a multitude of high street brands, a tweed dress which is pretty much her Zara pinafore and finally a *gasp* pink dress with ugly puff sleeves which is copied from various designer/high street brands. She doesn't have an original bone in her body. But hey who cares as long as she feels like a princess?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.