Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posing is so funny. She could've worn any white/cream heels if she wanted to look taller/slimmer and to make outfits more complete, but she's too lazy to do even the bare minimum 🤷

Reactions: 9
Her posing is so funny. She could've worn any white/cream heels if she wanted to look taller/slimmer and to make outfits more complete, but she's too lazy to do even the bare minimum 🤷

Agreed, and how about putting together a nice bag, accessories etc with each outfit. Lazy and I hate looking at bare feet ..eew.

Reactions: 8
I didn't even notice the bare feet, when I went back to look again noticed constantly on tip toes 🤔 probably did the video this afternoon 😄

Reactions: 11
I really dislike the "standing on tip toes" pose. Either wear some shoes or stand normally. I don't need another modelesque presentation of the clothes, the whole point of fashion youtubers is to show off how clothes look like in real life. I don't know about you, but I definitely don't walk around on tiptoes like a deer.

Reactions: 17
I really dislike the "standing on tip toes" pose. Either wear some shoes or stand normally. I don't need another modelesque presentation of the clothes, the whole point of fashion youtubers is to show off how clothes look like in real life. I don't know about you, but I definitely don't walk around on tiptoes like a deer.
If she was as tall as she thinks she is, she wouldn’t need to stand on the tips of her toes average height average girl whether she likes it or not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5’8 is still a decent height compared to the average woman, I know you’re over 6 foot but the average women is still around 5’4. She isn’t the kind of woman you’d look at think wow, she’s tall! But in heels, she’d probably be at least as tall as me at 5’10 in bare feet. My sister is 5’7 and still a fair bit taller than a good chunk of almost all of our friends. But yeah, the standing on tip toes or the thighs wide apart airing out the neither regions poses are ridiculous haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was as tall as she thinks she is, she wouldn’t need to stand on the tips of her toes average height average girl whether she likes it or not
In the UK, she’s definitely above average height. The average height of a woman here is only 5ft3

Reactions: 5
In the UK, she’s definitely above average height. The average height of a woman here is only 5ft3
But I don’t live in the UK so different height averages then but she isn’t as tall as she seems to have some kind of obsession with

Reactions: 3
I think she stands funny because her legs are bigger (note: not saying they are big) than her top half, and she’s obsessed with being an hourglass rather than the pear that she is 🤷🏻‍♀️ standing on tip toes slims the legs

Reactions: 7
67283AE3-0C43-4921-B1D5-359B3D972825.png
Loving Cindy a little more today. Finally getting rid of some of the tacky crap one “accident” at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she stands funny because her legs are bigger (note: not saying they are big) than her top half, and she’s obsessed with being an hourglass rather than the pear that she is 🤷🏻‍♀️ standing on tip toes slims the legs
(Sarcasm)
Oh my god that’s so mean of you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.