Freddymylove #6 Cinderfreddy you poor toddler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we completely sure she really filmed a video? I think it's possible she procrastinated until it was too late, and then she made an excuse. You know like children make stupid excuses why they didn't do homework.
That's what I was thinking! And then blaming it on Canon... Feels off...

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed Freddy last night after being a big fan for years. Her content is stale and nowhere near as good as it used to be. Re. The camera, I know another YouTuber who has trouble with getting a canon camera to focus. Idk if it’s the same camera as I know nothing about them. However, on days when the camera is being temperamental, she simply switches to another camera and apologises for any bits that went out of focus. She’s not a big YouTuber, nor is it her job, but if she has a back up camera then I don’t understand why someone who relies on a camera doesn’t have a spare one?

Reactions: 10
oh my she looks so bloaty in that pic, her face seems to change daily. So weird. 😲

also the constant showing off of that Dior necklace irks me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Funny as she was recently at Google/YouTube offices.
omg you just reminded of a time during the later 2010s when creators would go to those YouTube offices and they were able to use the camera equipment and sets etc to film videos. (I hope I’m not making this up I’m sure this was a thing) It was a really nice concept I wonder if that’s still a thing (though tbh those days people filmed a lot of skits and that’s only a thing on tiktok now so studios aren’t that necessary)

anyway I think freddys best content is when she does travel videos, I rewatch her Paris, NYC (for VS) and Italy video often.. I was excited for her to move out and film vlogs and more lifestyle content buts its really stale rn she honestly did better videos in the old house

Reactions: 11
oh my she looks so bloaty in that pic, her face seems to change daily. So weird. 😲

also the constant showing off of that Dior necklace irks me :rolleyes:
I’m guessing when she spends that kind of money on a tacky plastic looking necklace she will wear it everyday in case her family decide to get Power of Attorney over her finances as she cannot spend wisely it seems. It wouldn’t surprise me if that happens same with Josephine who apparently coerced her into buying it. Both women spend like there is no tomorrow despite their protestations of being businesswomen girl bosses property owners blah blah blah and super great with money. I think not

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gold finish and resin pearls. So plastic pearls then. Daylight robbery neatly 600 quid for that necklace! Plastic and coated gold makes you want to vomit from the rip off
but it’s “DiOr”, must make me ‘look’ rich! -Flossy girls Tacky Girls

Dior, Chanel etc jewellery is just costume jewellery with a high price tag for the brand name. Only idiots would buy that cheap tat rather than go to a real jeweller. No class or taste as per.

Reactions: 15
Gold finish and resin pearls. So plastic pearls then. Daylight robbery neatly 600 quid for that necklace! Plastic and coated gold makes you want to vomit from the rip off
That is shocking! Better off buying some real gold/pearls from Argos etc, at least it's not plastic

Every sentence on her insta stories starts with 'um', the way the subtitles highlights it irks me 😆

Reactions: 7
A lot of luxury bag collectors don't recommend to buy jewellery from brands such as Dior, Chanel, etc because of poor product quality. But Freddy doesn't care as long as that necklace has a luxury brand logo on it.

Reactions: 9
Stupid is as stupid does. Oy gevalt thankfully I’m not her mother. If her mother had done her job properly Madam wouldn’t have turned out this way. However it is her responsibility to change the stupid entitled bratty and ridiculous behaviour she’s obviously learnt from Mummy dearest to better her life not carry on with the learned behaviours. Sad really
I honestly think Freddy would have been this way no matter the parent. Coco seems a polite, intelligent and well rounded teenager who balances school, hobbies and work so they must have done a good job there. But Freddy seems quite spoilt and moody, maybe they spoilt her as a kid, maybe it’s come from the resentment of not making it in the West End, but I think her career on YouTube with fans and the freebies will have contributed to it a lot.

Reactions: 11
My major pet hate is using a star sign as part of your personality but this one is a joke right. Meaning doesn’t match up with the last few days, did she hear it somewhere and make it her new buzzword.
Can she stfu? She has nothing interesting to say

Reactions: 9
How can someone who dropped out of college because she didn't like the other students call herself a completionist lollllll make it stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
this ladbible article reminds me of Freddy

How can someone who dropped out of college because she didn't like the other students call herself a completionist lollllll make it stop
I wonder if she’s really self conscious of how she never finished school so she puts on this act to make herself feel better

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think Freddy would have been this way no matter the parent. Coco seems a polite, intelligent and well rounded teenager who balances school, hobbies and work so they must have done a good job there. But Freddy seems quite spoilt and moody, maybe they spoilt her as a kid, maybe it’s come from the resentment of not making it in the West End, but I think her career on YouTube with fans and the freebies will have contributed to it a lot.
She was also an only child for 11 or 12 years until Coco came along. I know loads of only children who are really polite, not at all spoilt or bratty, but some of them are over-indulged princes or princesses.

Well she made a short haul video. I only like the white jeans. Rest of it is too short or silly on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.