Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hnoz

VIP Member
“Everyone is enjoying the hottest day of the year”
No Fred, it’s friday, most people are at work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
Re: her sizing, it probably somewhat on depends what type of clothing she's talking about. My waist is 28-29 inches, but because my hips are 38-39 inches I'd be at least a UK 10 if not UK 12 (usually a US 4-6) in pants or anything that had to fit around the butt/hips. If she's mostly getting skirts that are fitted at the waist but looser elsewhere and have some stretch to the fabric, I can see how she'd squeeze into an 8.

And as far as saying she has perfect measurements, I took a literal class on this in college (sociobiology, though, not fashion) and apparently multiple studies have shown that for humans, breast size doesn't matter much, but a waist to hip ratio of .7 (almost exactly what she'd have if she really has a 27" waist with 39" hips) is the "ideal" proportion. I feel like she's measuring her shoulders just to come out with a better "hourglass" figure, though. Usually when people say "hourglass" at least colloquially they're referring to bust size, not shoulder width.

mermaidexoxo

When I was in high school I would always wear a school skirt, never trousers. Even outside of school I would always either wear a skirt or a dress. Never ever trousers, jeans, leggings etc. (Even in winter!!)
I would always get comments from people saying “oh you’re so girly” and “why do you never wear jeans?”
It became part of my personality. I was bleached blonde, loved makeup and loved pink! I would thrive off being the blonde girl who loved pink and always wore a skirt.
Now 10 years on, I’m the same age as Freddy and couldn’t be any more different to what I was back when I was 15. My go to outfit now is “jeans and a nice top”
Sadly I think Freddy is still stuck in this “teenage girly girl” mindset. Obviously it’s completely up to her how she styles her wardrobe. But I don’t think she doesn’t like jeans and trousers, I reckon it’s more wanting to play up to her online image and character.

anonymoususerhere

Coco is often called more interesting personality-wise of the sisters and maybe so, but to me Coco's speech in her videos seems practiced and a bit unnatural. She articulates some words very clearly, which is of course good for understanding, but she wouldn't speak that way in real life, so it comes across as a performance and not like she's just chatting to a friend. I realise that most YouTubers put on a video persona/voice but some people do it so seamlessly you could never tell. In this sense I think Freddy usually sounds more natural even with rehearsed one-liners and the like. Anyway, Coco's still pretty young, and I'm definitely not questioning her talents which are clearly plentiful.
I'm guessing her videos are more rehearsed cos of her younger audience and her channel is more kid-friendly too so she has to be more careful with what she says, plus she has a big following as well. She actually speaks quite similarly as she does in videos irl too, as evident by her conversations with Freddy. Coco tends to enunciate certain parts of her sentences or words, which Freddy doesn't really do. Their age (not to mention experiences as well) has a lot to do with it I think because Freddy's much older so even a practiced speech will sound seamless than when a teenager does it, plus it seems like Freddy is much more of a perfectionist than Coco is so I'm sure Freddy rehearses her video script repeatedly in her head over a period of several days whilst Coco just sounds like she rehearses and films on the same day.

Last edited:

mmm22

Her new video with JJ she seemed actually a lot more likeable than usually although equally as pretentious. I've always gotten the vibe that he kinda swings the other way if you know what I mean.

• Haha

Bostonrob

Could the 70K be the amount she paid out to her agent or what she paid herself out from her company or both?
I feel this is the more likely answer. Not sure she’s “clever” (not the right word,but it’s Friday and my brain is fried this week) enough to have an income property and be a landlord 🙈

• Haha
Coco has so much more going for her than freddie. My stepdaughter watched her latest video she's got something freddie lacks. How can freddie help coco with her videos and not realise cocos have personality and hers are just plain boring

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She mentioned in her personal shopper video that she's an hourglass. Initially I did think she was pear shaped as well but she replied to someone's comment there with her body measurements; her shoulders and hips are the same width, thus making her an hourglass. She said not all girls with hourglass bodies look like what is portrayed in traditional media (i.e. the Kardashians).

I do agree with you that she stopped wearing jeans when she grew out of being size 6, I'm pretty sure she loathes jeans cos it draws attention to her thighs which is why she always wear short bottoms; it doesn't cling to her bottom heavy half. In her blindfolded outfits challenge, one of the outfits she put together was a sleeveless turtleneck and black skinnies with knee rips (she called it the 'Kardashian'), she actually looked decent.
I can see where you’re coming from with that but to the eye she looks a classic pear to me. Her top half is much smaller than her bottom, she isn’t busty (again not all hourglasses will have the huge bust and bum of the Kardashians but hourglasses have larger chests on the whole) and she carries/gains weight on her bottom half. Whether her measurements are technically hourglass doesn’t seem to matter, it’s not how she looks at all. If someone else had the same width shoulders and hips but then their torso was all the same (no defined waist for example) they wouldn’t be an hourglass shape either? I personally think she would look much better if she dressed for a pear shape. The fact that she’s posted her measurements to ‘prove’ she is the most ‘desirable’ shape is a bit pathetic anyway IMO.
Yeah I’ve always thought she looked nice in trousers. Would love to see her in some nice black jeans tbh.

Freddy used to be thinner when she first came onto the youtube scene. I am not saying she is fat not, but she has put weight on and does seem really jealous of Coco.
I used to feel bad for her in a way because it is hard developing a new body type in your 20s and it's not really something that is spoken about, it's clear she feels insecure and hasn't really accepted it, but there's no excuse for her making comments about her sister.

Her new video she sounds really judgy about the body type on fashion nova, I know they definitely exaggerate and probably photoshop, but she almost associates the body type with a specific style and says it isn't really her thing (even though they also sell feminine clothes and pink/white just like she wears). The way she talks about full lips and 'like BOOBS' is really weird, I have G cup boobs and some of Freddy's outfits on me would look more Kardashian than `elegant` but it has nothing to do with my personal style.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
and then she said she doesn’t have time to scroll through depop for something she’d feel ‘comfortable wearing on her channel’ because she’s a ‘busy girl’...
She would spend the same time scrolling an online shop it doesn’t even make sense 🧐 also she’s always selling her old stuff on Depop so what does that say about what she thinks of the people buying her old tat!

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely furious, in fact LIVID.

In her latest video she moans NON STOP about how difficult it is to get an instagram photo and swans around her house trying to find the perfect shot. Ffs does she not realise how PRIVILEGED she is that she gets to stay home in the first place?!

We are in a pandemic Freddy, I cannot even fathom how you seem to think it’s ok for you to moan so much about how your (non existent) abs hurt after posing for a photo in those horrid Gucci tights. GET. A.GRIP.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
OMG Home girl has gone off the rails :LOL: she thinks she has the most desirable shape ????? where did she post theses measurements? i never thought she was that desperate god save us
I didn't see it, someone else said she posted them in comments or in a video maybe? I'm not sure.
I almost felt sorry for her in the 2020 video when she said about gaining weight and worrying about her thighs...but I can't condone that she's still pretending to be a size 8 in that case. I think anyone with eyes can see she is not a UK size 8. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But I do take issue with her knowing she's gained a significant amount of weight (again, no issue with that because she was extremely thin/UK size 6 when she started youtube and I personally think she looks better now) but to pretend she's only put on one size in the last 5 years is ridiculous and damaging. I would say she's a 10 top and 10-12 bottom now, still far smaller than the UK average of a 16 so I dunno what her damage is frankly.

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how Daniel Wellington as a brand is classy... I think Rolex would be classy. Don’t get me wrong, a Daniel wellington watch can definitely be stylish but not classy.

SaltyCaramelTart

She always sounds like she took advice from a very uptight magazine editor from the 50s and considers it the gospel. It's 2020, you can be presentable wearing jeans, you don't need to prance around like Barbie in order to be considered well dressed. I like some of her outfits but she really should chill with her dismissive fashion advice when she looks like a second grade chick film lead character from early 2000s most of the time. Some young girls really take that bullshit to heart.
Just leaving these here to remind everyone that some of the most enduring fashion icons wore jeans and looked fantastic!

Finding the right pair of jeans isn't as easy as it sounds. Cut, colour, waistline, length all need to be right to look good. I'm tall and pretty much only suit skinny jeans and the rise doesn't matter so much. If Freddy prefers high waisted then that's probably a good indication, but if she's a pear shape, then maybe bootleg rather than skinny? Justine Leconte has a good guide actually:

Attachments

I'm really disappointed in Freddy her style now.. Last week wasn't entertaining at all (for me at least, I've read plenty of comments from people worshipping her 😅). Mostly unnatainable (expensive) pieces or not really suitable for real life (her style is shifting more towards tv show wardrobe). And more and more stuff she is showing us is gifted (and expensive). And just look at her pink girly gift guide list.. almost everything is GIFTED. Props for ''finding'' all that stuff.

I get it that influencer life isn't always sunny and perfect, but she really should not complain so much about being busy for ONLY 2 weeks. She's making lot's of money from it sooo please stop it Freddy🙈 And next to that, she doesn't have to spend much money on anything anyway, because
lot's of it is gifted for free or with a discount...#sadlife

If you guys haven't noticed it yet, the ''gifting part'' of influencer life is rubbing me the wrong way more and more haha

creme.egg92

This is really horrid. She’s clearly so jealous of how thin Coco is. Making these comments all the time will give her an eating disorder or at least a complex about her body. Lots of tall girls - myself included - are a bit gangly as teens and grow into their bodies. There’s nothing wrong with her, poor thing. Wish Freddy would keep her body insecurity to herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

clueless

Chatty Member
I was thinking about this the other day (actually started a thread to ask others!), about influencers selling their PR/gifted items. I seen a Charlotte Tilbury serum listed on eBay before it was even released, and the seller was a well known UK influencer's dad, who has been selling loads of her PR gifts on her behalf! It really rubbed me up the wrong way for some reason.

I don't think there's a law against them doing so but something about it seems so crass to me, especially when they sell with the tags still on yet we know they've worn it! I understand within reason they couldn't keep every single thing because they are sent so much, but they could give to family/friends, hold a giveaway from time to time to thank fans, or even sell it on eBay with a portion of the profits to go to charity. It also kinda seems rude to the brand, would they not see that and think it's unappreciative? Especially in the case of selling the things on without having used them at all.

I think her keeping the tags on just shows how she never intended to keep it. And wow, it's "a dream" but she's selling it cos it's "too short"? Come off it, in Freddy's eyes, the shorter the better!

Can't believe she's trying to flog her Zimmerman gifted playsuit. The way she gushes about Zimmerman all the time, you'd think she'd want to keep it just to have it. And saying it was around £1000 brand new so selling for £700, "please understand why it's priced highly" - like oh, that's such a generous discount Freddy, but well, you didn't pay £1000 - you got it for free! Who on earth is gonna buy it from her?

NightCircus

Thing is she seems to just blame her height on her failed acting/modelling career. She claims to be too tall for theatre and too short for modelling. Well, would you not do something else then? Or does she think she is so talented and beautiful that she will be one of the very rare exceptions for either of those industries?

She really should've stayed at school and completed her A levels. She has no depth and is extremely vacuous/uneducated.
I think she just a bad actress, in terms of not succeeding in this particular industry and having heard her singing without any autotune assistance I don't think she's cut out for a career there either.

Has anyone seen this short film she was in during her teens? Very awkward:

Some people are just not meant for something however much they want to do it. Usually this is one of the earliest life lessons you learn when growing up but I've a feeling all Freddy has ever heard from those close to her is how amazing, wonderful and unique she is. She comes across as so stunted I feel rather embarrassed for her.

• Sick

anonymoususerhere

OMG Home girl has gone off the rails :LOL: she thinks she has the most desirable shape ????? where did she post theses measurements? i never thought she was that desperate god save us
It was in her personal shopper video. She replied to one of the comments that were rebutting her statement saying she's an hourglass, so she posted her measurement to prove that she is in fact hourglass shaped and not pear. I'll try to go back and see if I can find it, will include the ss here if I come across the comment.

Edit: Found it! Also found the comments I was referring to in my previous posts.

I think she definitely reads her gossip forums, btw. Even though she was very adamant about not reading any of it in her latest video 😂 Some of the things she clarified were just too way on par with what has been said on here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha