Freddy My Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also didn't go to university so she's not had to kind of move out of the family home, then move back, if that makes sense. Lots of people who don't go to uni don't seem to move out until a little later on. Plus, she does live in London. It's actually pretty sensible I think to live at home and save up a deposit, if your family can afford to keep you there/are happy to have you there of course. Probably one of the more sensible decisions she's made I'd say.
Agree with this. I'm saving for a deposit now, working full time and in one of the most expensive parts of the country. Plus, what with what I've been through this year, I'm not in a hurry to move even though I can afford to buy somewhere on my own. But then I moved out for 5 years, so I know I can be independent. After the pandemic, I'll be gone again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with some posters that I think Freddy's name is kind of cute, but I've always thought that she developed the super girly, princess-y persona to compensate for having a traditionally masculine first name.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched Freddy’s look back at 2020 Instagram stories?
oh wow I wish my year had looked like that! I know it’s been harder for everyone this year but you’d think shed take a minute to be grateful rather than pulling out the ‘crying all day’ BS.
Most of her year looks like shopping, eating out at restaurants or on holiday! She’s been so privileged.
I spent this year working non-stop in an emergency services role with annual leave cancelled March-September and volunteering alongside my job as well. I would have loved to have spent my time doing what she does instead.
I wish she’d just own it and admit she’s got a good thing going instead of acting like she’s so hard done to.
And don’t get me started on the long, cringe shots of her eye f*!king herself with a caption claiming she was crying all the time. No hun, you slept in til 12pm then put on some makeup and new clothes and stared at your own reflection, then sat back down in bed after ‘a long day of work’ and watched gossip girl :rolleyes:
I’m probably just being grumpy coming to the end of 2020 without any nice nye plans with friends, but it just really annoyed me how she can’t see how good she’s had it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anyone watched Freddy’s look back at 2020 Instagram stories?
oh wow I wish my year had looked like that! I know it’s been harder for everyone this year but you’d think shed take a minute to be grateful rather than pulling out the ‘crying all day’ BS.
Most of her year looks like shopping, eating out at restaurants or on holiday! She’s been so privileged.
I spent this year working non-stop in an emergency services role with annual leave cancelled March-September and volunteering alongside my job as well. I would have loved to have spent my time doing what she does instead.
I wish she’d just own it and admit she’s got a good thing going instead of acting like she’s so hard done to.
And don’t get me started on the long, cringe shots of her eye f*!king herself with a caption claiming she was crying all the time. No hun, you slept in til 12pm then put on some makeup and new clothes and stared at your own reflection, then sat back down in bed after ‘a long day of work’ and watched gossip girl :rolleyes:
I’m probably just being grumpy coming to the end of 2020 without any nice nye plans with friends, but it just really annoyed me how she can’t see how good she’s had it!
Every influencer seems to be doing this - showing off their year and then trying to stick a plaster on a gaping wound by posting a photo of a singular tear saying they've had it hard too. Sure Jan, I'm sure you did as you wiped that tear away with the free plane ticket you received for your next sponsored post.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly lost it when she posted this story, because the hardest thing for her during lockdown was forcing herself to get out of bed in the afternoon, get dressed and film videos for her YT channel, all from the comfort and warmth of her bedroom. Does her job involve going out daily and risking herself contracting covid? No. Poor Freddy, such a hard life. And again with the eye f*!king 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I honestly lost it when she posted this story, because the hardest thing for her during lockdown was forcing herself to get out of bed in the afternoon, get dressed and film videos for her YT channel, all from the comfort and warmth of her bedroom. Does her job involve going out daily and risking herself contracting covid? No. Poor Freddy, such a hard life. And again with the eye f*!king 🙄
She's just upset that she wasn't able to travel for free and go for her free pr beauty treatments and events so she can brag to her followers that she lives such a "glamorous life" as a "princess"....:rolleyes: I used to like Freddy but the past year truly displayed her true colours as a very immature, selfish and egoistical person that she is. She had all the time in the world to get creative and grow her channel, as some content creators have, but instead spent all the time "crying" at home feeling sorry for herself.

This year will be interesting if she plans to live on her own with JJ considering that her family take care of every little whim - her sister cooks for her, her mum cleans up her room and her dad fixes everything for her. I am pretty sure she'll have a meltdown considering she's so prissy and spoiled and I doubt JJ will put up with her awful personality 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's just upset that she wasn't able to travel for free and go for her free pr beauty treatments and events so she can brag to her followers that she lives such a "glamorous life" as a "princess"....:rolleyes: I used to like Freddy but the past year truly displayed her true colours as a very immature, selfish and egoistical person that she is. She had all the time in the world to get creative and grow her channel, as some content creators have, but instead spent all the time "crying" at home feeling sorry for herself.

This year will be interesting if she plans to live on her own with JJ considering that her family take care of every little whim - her sister cooks for her, her mum cleans up her room and her dad fixes everything for her. I am pretty sure she'll have a meltdown considering she's so prissy and spoiled and I doubt JJ will put up with her awful personality 24/7.

The videos are all repetitive no new thinking or growing in anyway , her subscriber count doesn't match her viewing figures either 55k watched her jumper video and she has1.113 subs? She is 27 this year is time for a re-vamp.

Reactions: 7
Her lips look like a cat's bumhole...:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Princess Freddy and the toolbox made me so cross. Freddy it’s not endearing to be so vapid and only know about fluffy girly pink stuff. She’s in for a shock when she moves out. Freddy, you do know your utility bills won’t be on pink scented paper right??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, so Freddy asked on her IG stories yesterday whether her viewers would want to see a recap of her 2020 for her video on Monday. She asked the question on Saturday, 2 days prior to the publishing day. I thought back to all the times she complained about having to work over the weekend whilst her family is out having fun, or that she had to skip events to finish editing her video. And this very same thing has happened several times in the past. She always asks for video suggestions on Saturday, films it on the same day, and spends the whole Sunday and half of Monday editing it, then publishes it on Monday evening. Whose fault is it that she has to work over the weekend?? Is it not hers?? She posts one video a week, which gives her the remaining 5 or 6 days to brainstorm, prep, film and edit a video. But no, she's the one who decides to do it at the eleventh hour, AND complains and moans about it! I can only imagine what kind of life she would have lived if she had gone to uni with this kind of attitude. If she had taken note of all the content suggestions from her viewers over the years, she could easily pre-film her videos and have time off on her weekends.

Now we know her 'Day in My Life' video that she did a few months back was a bunch of horseshit. She should have shown her ACTUAL day in her life; getting up in the afternoon, getting glammed up, eat meals prepared by her family and spends the rest of the day watching GG or Disney movies 🤪 She's planning to do a Q&A for her upcoming video too, I'm super interested in seeing which questions she chooses to answer after ignoring so many for years now 🤭

She had all the time in the world to get creative and grow her channel, as some content creators have, but instead spent all the time "crying" at home feeling sorry for herself.

I agree. I know the main focus of her channel is fashion, but its multi-faceted industry. She could literally tap into so many aspects of it, but she chooses to churn out the same, repetitive content.

If she does move in with JJ, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets ticked off by her or something. I find that when you cohabitate with your partner, that's one of the true tests of your relationship cos you see their true colors and nature during this time. JJ and her have had a long-distance relationship I think for quite some time now, so whenever they meet up, their feelings of missing each other overpowers everything else. Let's see how its like for the both of them to be living with each other 24/7. She should have at least learned basic skills by now, she's 26 for goodness sake. Heck, she even pays Coco to wash her Gucci tights 😂

The videos are all repetitive no new thinking or growing in anyway , her subscriber count doesn't match her viewing figures either 55k watched her jumper video and she has1.113 subs? She is 27 this year is time for a re-vamp.
Didn't someone on here mention that she used to do a giveaway or something up on her Depop but they had to subscribe to her YouTube to be eligible for it? Or something like that, I can't remember the exact details now. So maybe thats why her subscriber count doesn't tally with her view count. Those were just probably one-time subscribers. If anyone could pls clarify this, that'd be helpful, thanks! ☺

Also, who knows, we might be seeing a change up in her content when she moves into her new place, like what Josie did. Although I highly doubt that she'll put out as much videos as Josie cos its woe-is-me Freddy we're talking about here. Or she might even go on a long hiatus while she focuses on working on her new place. And then she'll come back on YT when she runs low on money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is not a classic pear shape she does carry her very little weight on the bottom half. She is not hourglass by any means.
Ok so i was just looking through this thread, was FED UP with the witch and looked for smth like this and u all delivered ! Here are my opinions on the social climber princesse wannabe:
1- Bying and returning things is unethical, unsustainable and jus ruuuude, and during A PANDEMIC, and the comment about not owing her viewers anything NO witch U DO if not return aaaall paychecks u got from youtube because of views ...
2- Homegirl is racist ( indian man incident) and in a story her sister wanted to twerk and she was like nooo ruuude, like witch, u love your whitness and feel superior ans it shooooows
3- Girl u ain't no classy woman LOL, when she said the hourglass thing i DIED she be out here confusing fat thighs ( not even hips) for being thick ! And clearly has a veeery limited vocab and she actually thinks she's posh looool
4-instead of being jelous of her beautiful little sister, she should use the one hour commute she does to get to fancy places to take picture and WALK instead of drive, yet i don't think her PrAdA scadales are practical for that.
5-People out there are actually WORKING HARD, even some youtubers are doing real work, u witch change clothes ( even with that u have a hard time cuz u buy smaller sizes ) and have the audacity to say ooh i'm tired...

Freddy, u an orange entitled racist ( with one eye smaller than the other) two bit social climber cow ( who looks like she's jj's mum not girlfiend despite actively trying to look like a 12 year old ) gold digger if u could only no one would put up with an under educated with teeth she boght at a garage sale ( u should fix those btw u look like a cow when u try to smile all cute ) witch with botched lips. And girl u will age hoooorribly

witch should be canceled, maybe then she'll volunteer or get an education or do litteraly anything to make her stop being tonedeaf

Sorry for the rant y'all, it hurts me to see these species ignore so many rules and be tonedeaf when the situation of the world is not ok and ppl are quietly suffering . 💋

Also hope y'all are safe, happy, and healthy ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
How does this girl and her little sister have this upper class central london life style? Her mum is a BSL interpreter I believe and I do the exact same thing and I don’t earn as near as enough as her parents do? She said in her looking back on her style video that neither of her parents had much money but somehow they both went to top drama schools and live in central london? I’m not buying this whole she worked hard for what she got she is privileged end of

Also does anyone know what JJ does for a living? I know Eurovision happened but what else? Maybe his career is in the way of him and Freddie progressing a relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How does this girl and her little sister have this upper class central london life style? Her mum is a BSL interpreter I believe and I do the exact same thing and I don’t earn as near as enough as her parents do? She said in her looking back on her style video that neither of her parents had much money but somehow they both went to top drama schools and live in central london? I’m not buying this whole she worked hard for what she got she is privileged end of
She lives in Middlesex , house prices are a lot cheaper than London.

Ok so i was just looking through this thread, was FED UP with the witch and looked for smth like this and u all delivered ! Here are my opinions on the social climber princesse wannabe:
1- Bying and returning things is unethical, unsustainable and jus ruuuude, and during A PANDEMIC, and the comment about not owing her viewers anything NO witch U DO if not return aaaall paychecks u got from youtube because of views ...
2- Homegirl is racist ( indian man incident) and in a story her sister wanted to twerk and she was like nooo ruuude, like witch, u love your whitness and feel superior ans it shooooows
3- Girl u ain't no classy woman LOL, when she said the hourglass thing i DIED she be out here confusing fat thighs ( not even hips) for being thick ! And clearly has a veeery limited vocab and she actually thinks she's posh looool
4-instead of being jelous of her beautiful little sister, she should use the one hour commute she does to get to fancy places to take picture and WALK instead of drive, yet i don't think her PrAdA scadales are practical for that.
5-People out there are actually WORKING HARD, even some youtubers are doing real work, u witch change clothes ( even with that u have a hard time cuz u buy smaller sizes ) and have the audacity to say ooh i'm tired...

Freddy, u an orange entitled racist ( with one eye smaller than the other) two bit social climber cow ( who looks like she's jj's mum not girlfiend despite actively trying to look like a 12 year old ) gold digger if u could only no one would put up with an under educated with teeth she boght at a garage sale ( u should fix those btw u look like a cow when u try to smile all cute ) witch with botched lips. And girl u will age hoooorribly

witch should be canceled, maybe then she'll volunteer or get an education or do litteraly anything to make her stop being tonedeaf

Sorry for the rant y'all, it hurts me to see these species ignore so many rules and be tonedeaf when the situation of the world is not ok and ppl are quietly suffering . 💋

What was the Indian man incident or where could I read more about it?

Reactions: 3
I don't quite remember, but her tweet had the phrase "some horrid Indian man" before she deleted it.

If any body language interpreters could chime in about her 2020 video, please do so! I picked up on the fact that she mentioned "nobody reads my gossip forums, not my parents, not my boyfriend, not nobody"- who specifies like that? The odd way she worded it makes it quite obvious they've all read it and mentioned it LOL. I wonder how the conversation went- "they're all jealous, keep living in your perfect pink prissy bubble!" :rolleyes: Why are they coddling her so much anyway. Bet she's gonna hire Coco as her maid when she's 40.

Reactions: 10
TBH i can't stand her deformed teeth disgusting motion she does with her lips, eye thing that makes her look like she's having a facial stroke and god aaawful squeeeek thing like a mouse :sick: she thinks she's being feminine and quirky, like witch i have feminine friends and they're naturally like that, so they come off as soosweet but her orange ass looks soooo fake
That orange tan though :eek:

Reactions: 3

Damn it! Here I was trying to be a “New Year, New Me- not hate on Freddy 2021” but damn 🧱 I was literally laughing out loud reading this. I’m think I even woke up my kids from laughing out loud lol lol

As for the Racist incident. I have tried digging for that tweet of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn it! Here I was trying to be a “New Year, New Me- not hate on Freddy 2021” but damn 🧱 I was literally laughing out loud reading this. I’m think I even woke up my kids from laughing out loud lol lol

As for the Racist incident. I have tried digging for that tweet of hers.
It was the orange entitled racist and one eye smaller than the other for me 😂 I feel awful for laughing but its not like they're not facts...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.