Freddy My Love #9 will take any freebies going, as long as you like short and white Flossy is flowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so uneducated.... she's lucky she can depend on her daddy to get her through life....I don't think she's capable of doing anything on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
barf :sick:.. and how much did Em pay her to make these and talk about it on social media?! :LOL: Little Miss Disney Princess does not cook at all...

1713797910809.png

Reactions: 2
Cringy .... must be Freddy's idea... and Coco was roped into it ...and being dressed up like her clone 🥴 can't believe Freddy is almost 30 in a few months she still pretends she's 16. :oops:

she's so into her past teen years.....wonder if she even knows she's a grown woman now... and wow look at little Coco :)

1713814045563.png

At the risk of being boring and old fashioned. I wouldn’t dream let alone dare to give my mother the finger. Or anybody actually for that matter. It’s vulgar and extremely uncouth. You respect your elders and those around you. Not funny and shows Freddy the kind of person she really is. Sad but there you have it

Reactions: 5
At the risk of being boring and old fashioned. I wouldn’t dream let alone dare to give my mother the finger. Or anybody actually for that matter. It’s vulgar and extremely uncouth. You respect your elders and those around you. Not funny and shows Freddy the kind of person she really is. Sad but there you have it

Just watched her mom's vid. Freddy acts so weird for her age...and yes showing your mom the middle finger is disgusting. That is no respect for your parent. I've never disrespected my parents in my life. Her mom made a comment in the end does a 29 year act the way Freddy was acting running around Cinderella at the Disney Park... kind of a red flag....I think Freddy has major issues.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her mom's vid. Freddy acts so weird for her age...and yes showing your mom the middle finger is disgusting. That is no respect for your parent. I've never disrespected my parents in my life. Her mom made a comment in the end does a 29 year act the way Freddy was acting running around Cinderella at the Disney Park... kind of a red flag....I think Freddy has major issues.
Agreed but much as I like her mum and her videos, her mother shouldn’t be making comments like that because it creates a discussion needlessly and “plants seeds”. I don’t think it’s intentional harmful but if your daughter behaves a certain way you support her through it without publically encouraging others to potentially discuss it. I think it’s obvious Freddy has a lot of issues, personally I think she could do with professional help. There’s no shame or stigma to get that, lots of successful, appear to look normal people do. It’s just not right when your parent talks about it or hints in my view. Whatever. I wish her well nonetheless

Reactions: 4
Agreed but much as I like her mum and her videos, her mother shouldn’t be making comments like that because it creates a discussion needlessly and “plants seeds”. I don’t think it’s intentional harmful but if your daughter behaves a certain way you support her through it without publically encouraging others to potentially discuss it. I think it’s obvious Freddy has a lot of issues, personally I think she could do with professional help. There’s no shame or stigma to get that, lots of successful, appear to look normal people do. It’s just not right when your parent talks about it or hints in my view. Whatever. I wish her well nonetheless
She also could have cut that out of the video- knowing what comments it would attract (although maybe that's exactly why she kept it in 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 4
She also could have cut that out of the video- knowing what comments it would attract (although maybe that's exactly why she kept it in 🤷‍♀️)
I personally would never advise family talking about other members publically in an negative way, maybe not intentionally negative but even if it was a full blown crisis you keep that stuff in the inner circle not for all and sundry to speculate or even further. You only say positive things about family publically even if they get on your tits. Whatever the issues are real or imagined I wish Freddy well and hope in future Mum and Dad who edits it thinks before posting especially if you are doing a video enabling it and actively participating in it seemingly ok and then that. It comes across being a bit of being two faced which I hope I’m wrong about but that’s what it came across as. And I love her Mums vlogs, great lady but just unwise I think for that bit certainly made my eyebrows raise thinking, why would you do a video about it and then at the end throw shade on it. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I personally would never advise family talking about other members publically in an negative way, maybe not intentionally negative but even if it was a full blown crisis you keep that stuff in the inner circle not for all and sundry to speculate or even further. You only say positive things about family publically even if they get on your tits. Whatever the issues are real or imagined I wish Freddy well and hope in future Mum and Dad who edits it thinks before posting especially if you are doing a video enabling it and actively participating in it seemingly ok and then that. It comes across being a bit of being two faced which I hope I’m wrong about but that’s what it came across as. And I love her Mums vlogs, great lady but just unwise I think for that bit certainly made my eyebrows raise thinking, why would you do a video about it and then at the end throw shade on it. 🤔
Good question, I don't think her mom was trying to be hurtful, but seems like Freddy got on her nerves on that trip. The middle finger, and the crazy behaviour in Disney Park. I enjoyed her mom's vlog, glad she made it unlike Freddy who already posted an excuse about not vlogging anything. 🙄

1713888763740.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Good question, I don't think her mom was trying to be hurtful, but seems like Freddy got on her nerves on that trip. The middle finger, and the crazy behaviour in Disney Park. I enjoyed her mom's vlog, glad she made it unlike Freddy who already posted an excuse about not vlogging anything. 🙄

View attachment 2893171
I agree. I don’t think she was doing it to be hurtful. I have given her the benefit of the doubt but if you see, my advice is if she reads this. Don’t do it. Families should never say anything but positive things especially if they willingly participate in whatever they are contradicting on. It’s unnecessary. I still love her vlogs I just found it surprising and unwise. Then again in fairness to Josie a lot of what Freddy does is debatable you just don’t need to hear it from her own Mum. Still love her and her channel 💓

• Heart
Why not? because you are lazy and entitled and have to do nothing all day so you can keep up a princess lifestyle while the rest of us have jobs, kids, elderly parents, grocery shopping , bills and so on....ugh.

1713976051348.png

• Wow
Why not? because you are lazy and entitled and have to do nothing all day so you can keep up a princess lifestyle while the rest of us have jobs, kids, elderly parents, grocery shopping , bills and so on....ugh.

View attachment 2894899
Twenty quid says Freddy hires a housekeeper. Seeing as she can’t cook, live basically or manage her own household maybe that’s what that ridiculous job vacancy was for. She already hires a cleaner because she’s lazy and entitled. It’s not because she is overrun with work

Freddy should do a video where she swaps lives with somebody for the day. An average shift worker who does 12 hours. Wearing bog standard factory regulation uniform/clothes. Up at 5 travelling to work by bus or tube. Doing a shift. Then going onto the next job usually consisting of industrial work. Cleaning, assembling, packing that kind of thing. After, coming home. Cooking a meal from scratch, tending to housework and daily responsibilities. And then only then go to sleep. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes. If she lived a day in my life and most others who have kids (not in my case sadly) elderly folk to care for and responsibilities to be accountable for she would be truly humbled or the experience would change her whether she chose to or not. Freddy has it incredibly easy. Which in some ways given the state of the world is lucky for her but it has not seemed to enhance her life and next time she sticks her middle finger up at her mother, she should count her lucky stars her mother and father enable her to live the life of Riley (quite literally to imitate her turn of phrase) is it any wonder why Freddy behaves like a child in a Disney theme park at nearly 30, maybe Mum and I really like her Mum and her vlogs should reflect on that quietly than with the viewers. She’s partly to blame I’m sorry to say. Unless a miracle happens and Freddy changes in some way and matures, it’s not going to change. Real life is usually the answer and I suggest Freddy tries it, she might learn something least of all not sticking her middle finger at somebody, especially to an parent/elder

Reactions: 7