Freddy My Love #8 Too poorly to work, unless there's champagne, or a train to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch her get gifted free flowers from that place that sends all the influencers those huge boxes of blooms now

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why tf is she invited to the Indiana Jones premiere? As a massive Indy fan that pisses me off 😆😭 I doubt she's a fan, those films aren't pink enough for her. It's just an endless list of freebies for not much work isn't it. Imaging being gifted so much stuff just because you've done a few videos of yourself trying on clothes in your bedroom 😆 mad world

Reactions: 11
Agree on that, her Disney pink and white self probably does not really care about anything Indy. 😑 Just the freebies.

Reactions: 4
I wish brands would stop sending free tit to people that aren’t even proper fans or care about the products / items.
At this point these ‘influencers’ don’t even seem grateful. It’s like it’s expected. Must be nice not having to pay for anything and swan around all day long dressed to the nines 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish brands would stop sending free tit to people that aren’t even proper fans or care about the products / items.
At this point these ‘influencers’ don’t even seem grateful. It’s like it’s expected. Must be nice not having to pay for anything and swan around all day long dressed to the nines 🤦🏼‍♀️
Watch this heifer badmouth the Indy premiere as she did with the Hamilton show, tickets for which she did not pay and was taken as a GUEST !!!

Reactions: 3
Watch this heifer badmouth the Indy premiere as she did with the Hamilton show, tickets for which she did not pay and was taken as a GUEST !!!
Absolutely! Honestly if she disses the film or says it wasn't her cup of tea I'll be so pissed off! Like why the hell did you attend then, oh that's right because you can't say no to anything if it's free, you greedy 🐮

Reactions: 3
Hamilton is on my list. I couldn’t see a broadway show recently due to double knee issues, we were going to get the tickets on the day so it was going to be a surprise. Hopefully I will see it on a trip to London sometime.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.