Freddy My Love #8 Too poorly to work, unless there's champagne, or a train to Paris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the average British woman is 5'4" so she's taller than average but not by looooads. Actually this has just reminded me, I once had a work friend who talked just like Freddy. This friend had been to a comprehensive school in a city (nothing wrong with that in itself) and was from a normal background, but she used to put on a fake posh voice, and was quite condescending at times. She actually sounded just like her! But also, she was about 5'8" and I remember her bragging to me about it (I'm 5'7") saying how taaaaallll she was and that she was sooooo much taller than me 🤣I'm there like, ok here's your 🏅🏅 🏅 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Plenty of her followers are probably pear shaped so it wouldn’t affect her views to actually own her shape rather than the ‘ideal’ in her head.
she showed her invite to Josies wedding yesterday, wonder will she wear white/inappropriate or be guest appropriate.

Reactions: 8
That dress actually looks like the most wearable she’s released. It doesn’t look like a costume. Wouldn’t pay £150 for it though. Can do better in terms of white dresses at this pricepoint. As Freddy has shown us several times 😂

Reactions: 4
So far I think it's the most wearable dress and think it looks nice on her... but absolutely not for that price at all! It's essentially a throw on cotton-y summer dress or just like said, throw it on over your bathers. I feel like it's one of those cheaper seasonal things you pick up that eventually go yellow-ish in the underarms from your sweat no matter how you wash and dry it and you end up chucking it out cos no matter what, it looks dingy

Reactions: 8
So far I think it's the most wearable dress and think it looks nice on her... but absolutely not for that price at all! It's essentially a throw on cotton-y summer dress or just like said, throw it on over your bathers
Totally agree, it looks so see through for £150 which is probably why she is advertising it as throw over beach wear

Reactions: 5
The material looks rough and starchy to me, plus long sleeves and high neckline look too hot for summer days.

Reactions: 7
Plenty of her followers are probably pear shaped so it wouldn’t affect her views to actually own her shape rather than the ‘ideal’ in her head.
she showed her invite to Josies wedding yesterday, wonder will she wear white/inappropriate or be guest appropriate.
Isn’t Josie’s wedding a few weeks away?? Shouldn’t she have received her invite months ago?? I thought it was strange she is just now showing it, or is that an American thing to send them far in advance?

Reactions: 1
I’d say all details were known months ago but all weddings I know send out the official invite 6-8 weeks in advance. Easier when the wedding is local enough.

Reactions: 1
The new dress… I LOVE pink and palm print together (maximalist queen) but that is the ugliest effing thing I’ve ever seen. Zero taste.

I’d say all details were known months ago but all weddings I know send out the official invite 6-8 weeks in advance. Easier when the wedding is local enough.
Maybe it different for different circles and the formality of the wedding but I’m in the uk and I’ve found an invite 6 months in advance to be very typical. 6 weeks would be very last minute to get everyone’s dietary requirements for a wedding breakfast. My wedding venue needed this info 2 months before the big day. An invite 6 weeks before I’d expect more as an evening guest then for the full day.

Reactions: 7
I like the top part and I like the bottom part, but not together. Looks so mismatched. plus if she added a few extra inches on the skirt, it would look more elegant and appeal to more people. Also she could have changed it up a bit and included a maxi dress in this collection.

Reactions: 3
Good point, I follow them both & hadn’t thought of that. She’s bound to wear one of her own new Flossy dresses just do she can talk about them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.