Freddy My Love #4 Cheap mess of pink decor, it's like Versailles ducked a dollar store

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh now that i see it with more decorations, the lounge turns out to be okay. It's not the style that i like, but it doesn't look horrible. The kitchen is still the best renovated room. Her bedroom is actually worse than her bathroom, i don't think that shade of pink and green look well together. It looks really cramped and i can't with the dolls. The hallway would be okay without that swan head.

Reactions: 8
omg tacky
1635951927570.png

Laugh love live vibes, eat pray love, But first coffee basic witch
I saw she put random books of paris, dior etc, i hate that, shes so basic why cant i stop watching her, somebody help

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t with the bed. It just doesn’t match with the rest of her room at all. God help us all if she’s the dictator of taste 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She decorates like she never experienced childhood. Or like she has some kind of arrested development.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1635962349216.png

I thought she would be going for something like this- clean, sophisticated, yet still "French" and classy. Turns out my expectations are too high.

Her new Insta story was her complaining that the Cyberweek videos are too much work...are you serious? She whittles down her "work" so much it's not even a job anymore. Then she says "I'll be doing the stressful work" (of finding promo codes?) like she's doing us peasants a big favour. Also one of her stories is repeated and messed up again. You would think after her massive meltdown she would be more careful. Talk about "perfectionism."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s so hard to open a few discount codes emails, I get a few a week. It’s not as if she’s ringing each individual brand. Honestly they make it sound like it is the most complicated thing ever when we all have google at our fingertips

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, just saw her stories. She’s announcing every week now that she’s overworked and will quit one of her formats. Cyber Week is now too stressful for her, hauls are too much work, she has a hard time doing vlogs… Is there any type of content left that she’ll do? Yay in a sense that she’ll probably promote less cheaply made clothes! But I doubt she even thought about that in the slightest. Feels like she’s getting too lazy for everything because she is in a stable position right now. It’s such a shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
omg tacky
View attachment 844685
I saw she put random books of paris, dior etc, i hate that, shes so basic why cant i stop watching her, somebody help
This wall art really shocked me - she’s obviously taking inspo from Lily Van Der Woodsen, so if that’s the case, why not get one that says Prada Marfa? They’re literally everywhere. This looks like a super bad knockoff, which is surprising for someone who’s sooo picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 845016
I thought she would be going for something like this- clean, sophisticated, yet still "French" and classy. Turns out my expectations are too high.
I truly believe this is what she thinks the room looks like in her head. The big differences here that make this work - a minimal colour pallette to offset the maximilism and decorative details. But secondly the size of the room. Her tiny space can't take it. The furniture needs room to breathe but hers is all cramped in. I wonder if everyone commenting actually likes it or is just blowing smoke up her ass haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg tacky
View attachment 844685
Omg that print with the swan head is hilarious. It's so cringe how basic she is but I cant stop watching either. I think I almost enjoy the drab working class vibe she maintains probably to appeal to her roots and pleb audience or something, but um the working class should enjoy high brow culture too. It's not that hard to pick up even a coffee table book on fashion history to educate yourself. Learn something new and look at some relevant fashion instagrams or sth outside of your pastel weheartit bubble Freddy please...

• Haha
View attachment 845016

Her new Insta story was her complaining that the Cyberweek videos are too much work...are you serious? She whittles down her "work" so much it's not even a job anymore. Then she says "I'll be doing the stressful work" (of finding promo codes?) like she's doing us peasants a big favour. Also one of her stories is repeated and messed up again. You would think after her massive meltdown she would be more careful. Talk about "perfectionism."
Lazy cow. Influencers are a scourge on humanity I swear. But with this one, she's so underdeveloped that mumsy and dada will provide her with a backup plan even when she starts losing followers and has to sell the house. I can predict she'll be 35 years old with a size 16 body stuffed like a sausage into tennis skirts still stuck at the mental level of a girl in sixth form.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This wall art really shocked me - she’s obviously taking inspo from Lily Van Der Woodsen, so if that’s the case, why not get one that says Prada Marfa? They’re literally everywhere. This looks like a super bad knockoff, which is surprising for someone who’s sooo picky.
The Prada Marfa sign is also actual artwork with meaning to it. Yes it was overused after gossip girl but I actually really like the concept of the Prada Marfa store and its commentary on fashion. This is just “I liked the look of the one on gossip girl but make it rose gold” - did she not even google the artist or underlying concept?!

Reactions: 13
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, forgive me if you have
But has anyone noticed how her accent is so forced?
I showed my sister her latest apartment transformation video and the first thing she said was, "Why is she trying to speak like Kate Middleton?'' lol
She gives off this vibe of trying to be something she clearly isn't. Its like she's forcing this idea onto herself but we all can see right through her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the subject of accents, I'm not the best at recognising/placing them, but was there a moment in the latest flat decor video where her accent "slipped"? I don't know if anyone else noticed, but when she was showing the wall lights in her lounge (around the 39:50 mark) she said "I feel like I haven't seen ANYBODY else with this kind of light" and that "anybody" sounded almost... Northern? (Again, I'm not good at placing accents but it certainly didn't sound her regular one/the one she uses in videos.) What do you guys (especially Brits) think if you go and check that time stamp?

Wow, just saw her stories. She’s announcing every week now that she’s overworked and will quit one of her formats. Cyber Week is now too stressful for her, hauls are too much work, she has a hard time doing vlogs… Is there any type of content left that she’ll do? Yay in a sense that she’ll probably promote less cheaply made clothes! But I doubt she even thought about that in the slightest. Feels like she’s getting too lazy for everything because she is in a stable position right now. It’s such a shame.
Honestly, let her go down the self sabotage route and tank her career. One less influenza for us to deal with. She has nothing new to say or provide to the world with, her content has been stagnant for a while now.

Dear God, did her poor boyfriend of hers had any say in that decoration? And also how many "statement" pieces you need in one room? In my humble opinion if everything is a statement at the end nothing will be and the room just becomes a cluttered mess that makes you dizzy after 10 minutes. For example her living room would be perfect as a boutique hotel reception where you just come and go, but who can actually relax and wind down in a suffocating room like that?

Reactions: 6
The Beauty and the Beast snow globe on her bedside table made me immediately run and see how old this girl is....there is absolutely no way she and I are the same age. I honestly thought she was maybe 20 at most.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is like Hyacint Bucket, trying to give off old money vibes and pretending to be of high social standing when it is very clear she has nothing to do with those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, forgive me if you have
But has anyone noticed how her accent is so forced?
I showed my sister her latest apartment transformation video and the first thing she said was, "Why is she trying to speak like Kate Middleton?'' lol
She gives off this vibe of trying to be something she clearly isn't. Its like she's forcing this idea onto herself but we all can see right through her!
If you watch her very first videos, her accent is very different.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.