Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckons she won’t get skin removal surgery but I know alot of ppl who’ve had wls and they were more miserable with the loose skin than being fat. 💯 she’ll do it that’s if she looses any more weight as as far as I can see she’s not losing much compared to some. Do you think she still binges? Or is it the drink?
She definitely drinks a lot. She and Dan were always on stories drunk (they haven't been for a while, probably realised it's not a good look). I think she was extremely obese prior to the surgery, she never showed her body properly so it's hard to compare, but the glimpses she did show were of a massive lady.
She hasn't posted an update on her weight loss recently though, so perhaps she has stalled...

Reactions: 2
I think she just hid it well before and that's why you can't see much of a difference, she also still drinks lots

Reactions: 3
The dream boys giving her dildos and Willy shaped candles…..is she 12? She’s got 2 kids hasnt she seen a willy before? And Why all that giggling and heavy breathing down the camera makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
The dream boys giving her dildos and Willy shaped candles…..is she 12? She’s got 2 kids hasnt she seen a willy before? And Why all that giggling and heavy breathing down the camera makes me feel sick 🤢
She doesn't even like the dream boys, she just thinks it makes her relatable. Like mums are just sitting about perving on half naked men. Same as her work space / lounge roomy thing upstairs, presuming leopard print and neon signs make her one of the gals. She always misses the mark

Only Nat could make the northern lights all about her....... It's cos she asked her mum for a sign 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Only Nat could make the northern lights all about her....... It's cos she asked her mum for a sign 🙄
Poor mum can't even RIP. FNat keeps wheeling her out to sell poorly made mass produced tit and now the northern lights

Why is she hiding one of her boys faces now? He's been plastered over her Instagram for years, we all know what he looks like!

Why is she hiding one of her boys faces now? He's been plastered over her Instagram for years, we all know what he looks like!
He’s apparently told her he doesn’t want to be on her insta anymore. It was ok when he was making the sweatshirts tho wonder what happened there did his mates take the piss??

Reactions: 3
Zero Plastic 🤔 what’s that I see….
So rather than send in one big plastic bag they use god knows how many bits of tissue paper and stickers for them to only get ripped open when they arrive to put out on display? Make that make sense??

Reactions: 1
So rather than send in one big plastic bag they use god knows how many bits of tissue paper and stickers for them to only get ripped open when they arrive to put out on display? Make that make sense??
It must be so annoying for the zoo. Why do they send them in so many packages? I'd be fuming if I was left with that pile of paper to deal with, after I'd spent three hours opening the leggings, recyclable or not.

Yup. I couldn't roll my eyes harder. Her mum liked Peter Andre...really? 🙄
She did exactly the same with Jessie j made out her mum liked her so sent her baby some clothes. Now peters had another baby she’s seeing if the same tactic with work with him!! She’s lower than a snakes belly!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4