Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, Nat begging for orders while they're on a holiday in Costa Rica. duck off Nat.

You didn't gain 2 followers in a month Nat, you LOST 600! 😂
IMG_6385.jpeg
IMG_6386.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she only gave the staff a week off because they were going away for 2 weeks. I'd defo be peed off working for those two!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She really did a good job of hiding her weight before her surgery..... She's lost 4stone and I can't see a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You mean the very 'secret' surgery where she posted a picture of herself in surgical stockings and gown in a private hospital room but said to not ask questions?!

• Haha
She's so false, trying to be funny...moaning about after sun lotion costing $45. Like she didn't bring any with her 🙄 ohhh I'm going to be using natural yogurt from the buffet teeheehee I'm so edgy and cool. 🤢🤢🤢

Nat always on about shopping with small businesses....also NAT ye all my holiday clothes are from Shein

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she bangs on about “Made in England” as a reason for buying her overpriced leggings but is happy to buy all her clothes from shein! Practice what you preach eh

She genuinely looks an absolute state in all of those holiday pictures!
You can tell the posed ones she’s sticking her arse out to make her legs look thinner. Why bother? You’re on your business account NO ONE CARES just sell your tit leggings ffs

She really did a good job of hiding her weight before her surgery..... She's lost 4stone and I can't see a difference
I was thinking the same, if she's lost 'so much' christ knows what she looked like before!

Reactions: 1
Older child doesn't want to be on their SM. Bet that killed them as.they both tried so so hard to make him into Dan's wee sidekick. Did his own designed line of hoodies/ tops ever go on sale?

She waited longer than I thought to use her mum to plug overpriced mother's Day tat

To say how heartbroken she is over her mum, they didn't see each other much. She keeps rolling out the same two pictures of them both together. Surely if they were that close they'd have taken more pictures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
hAnD-wRiTtEn cArD .....my arse. They mean an untidy scrawl on the back of a business card.
---
To say how heartbroken she is over her mum, they didn't see each other much. She keeps rolling out the same two pictures of them both together. Surely if they were that close they'd have taken more pictures.
Sure she did the same many years ago, when her dad died. Then quickly forgot!