Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did exactly the same with Jessie j made out her mum liked her so sent her baby some clothes. Now peters had another baby she’s seeing if the same tactic with work with him!! She’s lower than a snakes belly!!!
Oh yes I remember this now! After making a big song and dance about how they never send clothes to celebrities...she then sent a load to Jessie J! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 All because her 'mum liked her'.

Reactions: 2
Boomer behaviour. The days of Z list celeb worshipping are long over! Boring 🥱 I hope my kids don't use me/ my passing to manipulate and lie to others ! Embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Wow, Nat is really hammering the baby reindeer audio on her reels lately. Using the voice of the real "stalker" as content to sell leggings doesn't sit right with me at all. This lady is clearly mentally ill, and is being exploited all over the internet for others' gain. (It doesn't make what she allegedly did right, but she also doesn't deserve to be ridiculed).

Imagine tagging a nobody celebrity to come to an industrial estate in Essex on a random weekday morning to stand about and hope that a couple of mums on mat leave will show up. The promise of left.over teabags and eye masks in exchange for your hard earned cash is SO tempting!!! Not.

Fnat instead of chasing celebrities, how about you actually look after the commoners who are actually giving you their money?! This obsession with wanting faaymuss people to buy your poor quality mass produced tat is so LAME.

Fnat instead of chasing celebrities, how about you actually look after the commoners who are actually giving you their money?! This obsession with wanting faaymuss people to buy your poor quality mass produced tat is so LAME.
It’s embarrassing that the first 2 z listers weren’t even following her when they commented and she had to beg them to!!! She just don’t get it does she

I bet the free piece of clothing is one of the hats she been trying to get rid of for the last few years 😆

IMG_0724.jpeg
IMG_0725.jpeg

Why has she tagged Kimberley Walsh in her girls aloud stories? Did Kimberley invite her? If so, shouldn't it be marked AD? Or is is just that Nat is a big old sad sack and wants Kimberley to notice her? 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
View attachment 2962987View attachment 2962988
Why has she tagged Kimberley Walsh in her girls aloud stories? Did Kimberley invite her? If so, shouldn't it be marked AD? Or is is just that Nat is a big old sad sack and wants Kimberley to notice her? 😳 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think she’s the only one with little kids so wants her to buy from them. She’s such a beg. And that concert didn’t look very full 🤔. Also why all of a sudden is she posting the eldest when she made a big thing about him not wanting to be in socials I mean how embarrassing going to a girls allowed concert with your parents. Has she got no friends 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She holds such a grudge! I can’t even remember who I worked with 10 years ago 😂 it’s almost like they’re keeping the business going to prove people wrong. She’d be a lot happier if she just moved on like all the other small businesses that have closed, changed direction or started a new job.

Reactions: 4
That fast weight loss has made her face look like it's melting 🫠 not sure how to describe it but it's really noticeable in that video from today with the blue stripey blouse...like all her facial features are slipping down her face ?!

Reactions: 1