Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that dreadful multi coloured leopard print jumper she is wearing 🤮 seriously!! It is hideous she has zero fashion sense

Reactions: 2
There's always an offer on now.
She's just a terrible business person. She said that people always ask for floral prints, but she doesn't like florals so didn't stock them. Then, she decided to get a floral fabric made but didn't print much because she wasn't sure how it would sell. Erm, if people are messaging you every day about a floral print, then there's your hint you daft cow.
THEN she was so surprised that the leggings sold as well as they did and, dum dum dum, they didn't print enough fabric! 🙄🙄🙄 My eyes couldn't roll back further in my head. Has she been to the business school of idiots?
Make what your CUSTOMERS want, Nat, not what YOU like. Your taste is tit.

Reactions: 3
She's just a terrible business person. She said that people always ask for floral prints, but she doesn't like florals so didn't stock them. Then, she decided to get a floral fabric made but didn't print much because she wasn't sure how it would sell. Erm, if people are messaging you every day about a floral print, then there's your hint you daft cow.
THEN she was so surprised that the leggings sold as well as they did and, dum dum dum, they didn't print enough fabric! 🙄🙄🙄 My eyes couldn't roll back further in my head. Has she been to the business school of idiots?
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
She makes the prints she likes hence why the majority are horrendous and don’t sell.

When I found them, people went crazy for rainbow, safari, clouds - cute and colourful. Then somehow Nat steered them away from those types of things and has made no effort since to go back to those types of prints or listen to what customers were requesting. The end is their own fault.

Poor, poor Wendy. FNat thinking she's so sneaky,getting likes to boost visibility. They get more and more unlikeable with each post

IMG_9133.jpeg

It's great to see that they haven't fixed the issue with their sleepsuits/rompers. They still gape so much. This photo is taken from a customer reel that F&N shared.
If you're interested in this, they only share photos on the website of babies lying down, or where you can't see the poppers, as they aren't reinforced by the poppers so they gape terribly. It's a terrible design by the fashion expert that is Nat.

That hair straightener story would be more convincing if she had actually straightened her hair

Notice how she doesn't get out of the car either, it's Dan doing all the running around 🤔

Reactions: 1
So do we think that 50 people will attending this fantastic party that will fleece them out of their hard earned cash??

• Haha
You have to spend £50 to get a goody bag????no thanks!!! And as if company’s are that desperate to be in your goody bag 😂 name dropping Harriet from space masks as if she’s given her them to put in the bags lol you bought them yourself Nat duck off lying

• Wow
IMG_9599.jpeg

Surely this must be in breach of child employment legislation? Children modelling for free, with no oversight, in exchange for free clothes? I get that parents take pictures of their children all the time, but this isn't the same thing. There are child employment/modelling laws for a reason. This doesn't feel right at all.

Yes, seems a bit of a grey area. I know lots of these children’s clothes places have ‘brand reps’ but that is usually where they post the photos on their own SM (I think the brand can then use them too), but it seems they only want them for photos.

Yes, seems a bit of a grey area. I know lots of these children’s clothes places have ‘brand reps’ but that is usually where they post the photos on their own SM (I think the brand can then use them too), but it seems they only want them for photos.
I always think, what if this was another adult rather than a child? Would we say to a friend: "put these clothes on and I'll take some pictures of you and they'll be put on the internet for everyone to see. Oh no, you won't get paid!"

No adult in their right mind would agree to that, so why do we do it to children?
(I'm not getting at you btw, I totally agree with everything you've said).

Reactions: 1