Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so fake with her "help a mum out " my kids are growing too fast and I need 2 days with them so the guilt and pressure is on you sheep.

Reactions: 3
So so fake with her "help a mum out " my kids are growing too fast and I need 2 days with them so the guilt and pressure is on you sheep.
How can she have mum guilt when all she works is 3 1/2 days a week?? And her bleeping kids aren’t babies for gods sake! Loads of company’s get orders without their ugly ass owners begging for them by making fools of themselves on Instagram. They need to get a grip

Reactions: 2
I mean maybe use your days off and holidays to do kid friendly things rather than drag them to where you want to go. That last holiday all you saw were the kids on their phones. Also pre record content for the weekend. This is the only company I know that literally begs for orders and it's what put me off using them

The emphasis is on the nearly!! That means it hasn’t sold out then nat I thought you were a business woman?? Trying to create panic so ppl will go and buy it. Their stuff is so underwhelming no doubt the rest of them will be in the outlet next month!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What an utterly tasteless reel. I can't believe they've made 'funny' content (it's not funny) out of someone, who looks seriously injured, falling off a stretcher. In what universe is this humorous? They need some professional social media advice immediately. What a disgusting joke.

What an utterly tasteless reel. I can't believe they've made 'funny' content (it's not funny) out of someone, who looks seriously injured, falling off a stretcher. In what universe is this humorous? They need some professional social media advice immediately. What a disgusting joke.
I think it’s gone I can’t see it now?

Yeah she wishes 🙄

I think the Royals have a bit more class and self respect than to buy from them! I wonder how many beggy messages Nat she’s sent them 😂

Attachments

Another sale, another admission that no one’s buying her tit designs, more free delivery for Easter, more none made in Britain tat, more releasing prints that they say were discontinued, more cringe content from the gruesome twosome. When will they realise it’s just not working??

They need to get someone else to pick the designs as her taste is bloody awful
Absolutely. Look at the things she wears, she has no taste at all. It's not surprising most of the items end up in the outlet as they didn't sell.
The breastfeeding tops have clearly been a flop too.