Fred & Noah #2 Nat&dan need a social media ban before their business goes down the pan!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Mitchell is at it again 🙄 honestly are people buying this tit? Then she’ll post what she’s bought herself or a toy that dans bought as they’re so hard up! They just need to piss off

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Imagine defying all of life's odds to reach 100 only go get given a Teddy from a crappy shop. What is Ivy going to do with it?!

Reactions: 2
Oh she was so worried she wouldn't be able to have all her staff working all week .... She's a joke

Surely she can’t get away with saying this time and time again. Can she be reported to trading standards as she’s clearly lying. No company would duck off on holiday if they’ve run out of orders so much so they have to let the staff have time off?? It’s just a sales gimmick and she is such a beg. I’d rather use any other company than theirs they are just taking the piss now

Attachments

Not sure why she's moaning about having to pack for her kids....they're "only little" and "need a lot of minding" and juggling when it suits her narrative. Those of us with toddlers who we need to keep busy/ work around wouldn't expect them to be able to fill a suitcase for a week abroad!

Doesn't even make sense, is she implying it has or will go viral? Deluded much

Reactions: 3
Imagine being THIS much of a narc. Those kids probably have soooo much they could say about these twats and what they're like.off camera, if they're as rotten when people are looking

IMG_8953.jpeg

😂😂😂 HI NAT. Why on earth does she care so much?! Take a break from posting all the "I don't care if people don't like me" quotes and get on with your life hun. You clearly do care, and that's ok.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She really really cares 🤣. But her phone is now locked away in the safe to see what difference it makes 🙄

• Haha
Poor Wendy. I don’t believe she wants a BIG box of chocolates, champagne, or a private dance from The Dreamboys, but I do believe that Nat wants likes and thinks this is how to go about it

IMG_1592.jpeg

Reactions: 4
All their content just screams desperation. I’ve never known them to do so many promotions such as free delivery. In their height, they very rarely offered a discount or free delivery. They could release a new print and it would be sold out within hours.

Reactions: 1