Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guys she’s selling her used (probably barely used) kitchen for £25,000! Snap it up today, bargain! 🤬
In fairness that looks like a very expensive kitchen and if they paid for it (don't remember seeing an #ad for it) then they are well within their rights to advertise to sell at it at whatever price they want. One of their wealthy but not as wealthy as them friends will probably end up buying it.

Reactions: 3
In fairness that looks like a very expensive kitchen and if they paid for it (don't remember seeing an #ad for it) then they are well within their rights to advertise to sell at it at whatever price they want. One of their wealthy but not as wealthy as them friends will probably end up buying it.
Tone deaf in the current climate. They aren’t selling it themselves so no need to advertise it through Instagram. Very unlikely that one of her followers is going to buy it, I think it’s really tasteless

Reactions: 11
Why is it tasteless? If she had thrown it away and got a new one people would be calling her out for that. Probably none of her followers will buy hers but will have a look at the website and might find one they can buy.

I don’t actually find Frankie braggy at all considering she is clearly quite wealthy, no comparison with Rochelle and some others that would be in the same circles as her

Reactions: 16
Why is it tasteless? If she had thrown it away and got a new one people would be calling her out for that. Probably none of her followers will buy hers but will have a look at the website and might find one they can buy.

I don’t actually find Frankie braggy at all considering she is clearly quite wealthy, no comparison with Rochelle and some others that would be in the same circles as her
I agree, she’s done well for herself and has worked since she was young. As far as I can see she doesn’t put the kids in garish, flashy, luxury brands either which always screams ‘Chav with money’ to me 😂 She wants a new kitchen and is making sure the current one doesn’t end up in landfill. Who’s to say the proceeds aren’t going to charity?

Reactions: 12

Completely agree with you. I’m actually surprised she’s got her own thread here to be honest. We need to stop criticising people just because they are wealthy.

Reactions: 17
I don't follow Frankie and don't know much about her life now but I remember when she first spoke out about having depression in a magazine feature, think it was in Glamour. It encouraged me to get help at the time, I was about 16 and didn't really understand what depression was, as it wasn't as openly spoken about as now especially since social media has gotten so big. It might sound odd as she's a celeb who I have never met but I have always felt a bit grateful to her for that!

It was also quite refreshing to know that even someone like her could be affected in the same way (obviously I wish no one had to go through MH problems but hopefully you get what I mean!), as her life to me looked so glamourous and amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think her honesty about her struggles with depression and anxiety are a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe they’ve got a dog, I really thought she would be one to get from a shelter. Also quite odd to keep it a ‘secret’ for a while and then share. Weird.
she used to hve a dog but got rid of it a few years back when she had the children. I can not abide that. How can you just give a pet up. Just my opinion.

After reading this thread I just can’t get my head around it. Ok, she has MHI, like a lot of people. However, she does not live in the real world. Just from what I see of her. She constantly moans that she has no energy to go to the gym. You are lucky you have a gym, house, husband, beautiful children... just take a step back and look at everything and be happy. Also not good saying, oops forgot to order my meds again. some people need them to actually survive the day! Also people follow you because you inspire them to talk about their problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
she used to hve a dog but got rid of it a few years back when she had the children. I can not abide that. How can you just give a pet up. Just my opinion.

After reading this thread I just can’t get my head around it. Ok, she has MHI, like a lot of people. However, she does not live in the real world. Just from what I see of her. She constantly moans that she has no energy to go to the gym. You are lucky you have a gym, house, husband, beautiful children... just take a step back and look at everything and be happy. Also not good saying, oops forgot to order my meds again. some people need them to actually survive the day! Also people follow you because you inspire them to talk about their problems.
I think she got rid of the dog because of Parker’s asthma and potential allergies but still could’ve adopted a hypoallergenic dog. I just find her very show off and moany but understand that’s due to her MHI - something about her just doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 1

I think this is quite an ignorant view. Looking at everything you own or have doesn’t make depression or anxiety go ‘okay cool I’ll bugger off then shall I?’ You can have all the money and success in the world and still succumb to mental illness. If I was a case of ‘jusr step back and look at everything and be happy’ we wouldn’t have depression, people wouldn’t need to be hospitalised etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

You clearly don’t understand how mental health works if you think that you can just ‘take a step back and look at everything and be happy’

Sorry didn’t realise it was that easy! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The problem is she lives such a different life to the majority of us that it seems like she is ungrateful but she probably isnt.

You can have all the money in the word but it doesn’t bring true happiness.

PS I always love her hair.

Reactions: 11
You clearly don’t understand how mental health works if you think that you can just ‘take a step back and look at everything and be happy’

Sorry didn’t realise it was that easy! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Not once did I say it was easy. This is my opinion of how she portrays herself. I also stated she should not be going on about ‘not ordering her medication, or not taking it’ I feel that is it is something she should not broadcast, especially if her MH is as bad as she says it is, which again I am not saying she is lying about. I see people who every day who struggle in my line of work, people who have MH issues. It is just my opinion- I know everyone is different.
I also find it very distasteful how she bangs on about aspects of her life. To the point that I don’t follow her anymore.

Reactions: 2
Not once did I say it was easy. This is my opinion of how she portrays herself. I also stated she should not be going on about ‘not ordering her medication, or not taking it’ I feel that is it is something she should not broadcast, especially if her MH is as bad as she says it is, which again I am not saying she is lying about. I see people who every day who struggle in my line of work, people who have MH issues. It is just my opinion- I know everyone is different.
I also find it very distasteful how she bangs on about aspects of her life. To the point that I don’t follow her anymore.
If you see people every day I’m your line of work with MH issues you should have some understanding that it’s not just a case of taking a step back and looking at what you’ve got - that completely invalidates how hard MH issues actually are.

Reactions: 5
The fact that you work with people who struggle every day makes your statement even more shocking. She keeps it real, unlike most of the famous people and ‘influencers’ who pretend their life is perfect & only show you the parts of their life that look good. She shows everything and for that I applaud her. I’m glad you’ve unfollowed her I think that was the right decision for you.

Reactions: 8
Just because somebody has enough in the bank to do what they want, doesn’t mean they won’t suffer from mental ill health, or have little things that annoy them. This whole ‘what have they got to moan about’ mentality is so ridiculous. Money doesn’t equal happiness, you cannot get pure lifelong happiness from having a child/ getting wed/ having a decent job. It doesn’t work like that. Famous people on Instagram cannot post anything without some folk complaining they’re either bragging or moaning. Frankie Bridge is probably one of the more relatable figures on there that I’m bothered about, along with Gemma Atkinson. They’re both women I could see me being friends with and that’s what I want from an Instagram account.

Reactions: 5
Why are all the trousers in frankies faves soooo long on her? Is she really short? Is this fashion now(very much out of the game since covid lol). Is she given money each week to spend on this stuff or does she post it,put up the affiliate link and then send it back? Has anyone ever noticed her wearing any of the outfits apart from In frankies faves? Just seems like a lot of clothes!

Has she had something done to her face? Her mouth area looks weird on her stories this morning