Frankie Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she does I think she has anxiety and previously had depression. Yes, maybe you’re right and it could explain her attitude! She also always talks about how she hasn’t showered that day etc so it could all be down to MHI
Not showering and not taking care of yourself is big indicators of MH issues. I suffer with anxiety and at it's worst I probably only washed myself once a week. It's difficult to explain to people who don't suffer with MH but you really do not feel motivated to do anything and could probably just stay in bed or sit on the sofa all day in your pj's

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like her. I think she comes across really well. She doesn’t talk down to her followers or bullshit, just chats normally like you would with a friend. I think she’s relatively normal, all things considered. I genuinely think she’s just herself. I’ve never gotten the impression that she either acts up or hides who she is. I find her refreshing to listen to but I’m not one bit interested in the frankies faves crap 🥴

Reactions: 10
I like Frankie, a girl crush for years 😄 Despite the footballer husband, I find her relatable. Especially when she discusses her MH.
One thing I’m really curious about is whether Wayne sees the other son he has. It came up on her True/False Insta stories the other day that she’s a stepmum but she never clarified whether they saw him.

Reactions: 6
Wayne couldn't even do a loving birthday Instagram post to his wife without tagging advertisement in his latest post. It shouldn't be like they need the cash, especially him.
Whilst they definitely aren’t hard up for money by any means,Wayne got shafted financially by someone dealing with his money and lost a considerable amount (I remember him talking about it when he did SAS). Obviously doesn’t warrant doing ad after ad as they are still minted.

I like Frankie a lot,but am another one with no interest in frankies faves-she must make shitloads from those affiliates?!

Reactions: 1
I didn't really know too much about her, but I happened across her podcast (Open Mind with Frankie Bridge) and she covers mental health with guests and speaks about her own issues. Whilst I don't think she's a particularly good interviewer its an interesting listen

Reactions: 2
Nope. Not keen. They had the inlaws move in due to something to do with childcare from what she said on her question and answer thing. So stays home, inlaws there, needs a cleaner, childcare on tap. I haven't seen my folks for over a year, work on the frontline and still hoover my own house (actually enjoy hoovering, quite stress relieving). Just cannot get my head round all the issues?! Call me bitter n twisted!

Reactions: 10
Nope. Not keen. They had the inlaws move in due to something to do with childcare from what she said on her question and answer thing. So stays home, inlaws there, needs a cleaner, childcare on tap. I haven't seen my folks for over a year, work on the frontline and still hoover my own house (actually enjoy hoovering, quite stress relieving). Just cannot get my head round all the issues?! Call me bitter n twisted!
Again. You do realise that mental health does not identify your wealth, would you say this to/ about someone rich who has a physical illness? Probably not.

Reactions: 8
I am still relatively new to the old instagram/social media life. Cannot get my head round why people feel the need to document their entire lives and thoughts to god knows how many people. We all have struggles. Deal with them differently. I have massive chips, call them potatoes if you will, on my shoulder regarding many issues. Maybe it is the fact that she never seems to understand that the things she moans about are even harder for some folk. Money-so many are struggling. Seeing relatives, childcare. Maybe she needs to stop talking about her fashion and have some time off instagram to really look after herself. And yes, social media clearly brings out the worst in me. Eek.

Reactions: 9
I am still relatively new to the old instagram/social media life. Cannot get my head round why people feel the need to document their entire lives and thoughts to god knows how many people. We all have struggles. Deal with them differently. I have massive chips, call them potatoes if you will, on my shoulder regarding many issues. Maybe it is the fact that she never seems to understand that the things she moans about are even harder for some folk. Money-so many are struggling. Seeing relatives, childcare. Maybe she needs to stop talking about her fashion and have some time off instagram to really look after herself. And yes, social media clearly brings out the worst in me. Eek.
You obviously don’t understand MH if that is your response. She can be healthy and rich and still feel like complete tit because of MH.
It’s attitudes like yours that are very dangerous. Rather educate yourself on MH instead of moaning that she has a great life and therefore shouldn’t moan about feeling like tit

Reactions: 13
You obviously don’t understand MH if that is your response. She can be healthy and rich and still feel like complete tit because of MH.
It’s attitudes like yours that are very dangerous. Rather educate yourself on MH instead of moaning that she has a great life and therefore shouldn’t moan about feeling like tit
Well said. I wouldn't be surprised if pervy stuff from her S Club Juniors days bothers he. Back then you had a countdown clock to Charlotte Church and the Olsen twins becoming legal and I suspect the girls in S Club Juniors were told to wear inappropriate outfits and probably were uncomfortable regularly from comments from men.

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but it’s interesting seeing the convo on mental health-this thread is defending frankie for complaining about things even though she is rich whereas on the zoella thread she gets berated for saying that last year was difficult because her life didn’t change that much from before lockdown,even though a lot of people believe she is depressed.is it because she is an influencer rather than having ‘talent’? Is it because she broke lockdown rules several times so people lose compassion? Or just different people in the threads with a different outlook on it?
I like both of them so I’m not saying there’s a right and wrong,it’s just an observation/moment of curiosity.

saying that,as much as I like Frankie I find her podcast quite difficult to listen to.

Reactions: 8
Well said. I wouldn't be surprised if pervy stuff from her S Club Juniors days bothers he. Back then you had a countdown clock to Charlotte Church and the Olsen twins becoming legal and I suspect the girls in S Club Juniors were told to wear inappropriate outfits and probably were uncomfortable regularly from comments from men.
I remember all that stuff. Also when Billie Piper started out, she was at the Radio 1 roadshow and whoever was presenting asked her when her birthday was and she said "I'll be 16 in September" and the blokes in the crowd all cheering. Horrible when you think now

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember all that stuff. Also when Billie Piper started out, she was at the Radio 1 roadshow and whoever was presenting asked her when her birthday was and she said "I'll be 16 in September" and the blokes in the crowd all cheering. Horrible when you think now
Christ that is grim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe they’ve got a dog, I really thought she would be one to get from a shelter. Also quite odd to keep it a ‘secret’ for a while and then share. Weird.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic but it’s interesting seeing the convo on mental health-this thread is defending frankie for complaining about things even though she is rich whereas on the zoella thread she gets berated for saying that last year was difficult because her life didn’t change that much from before lockdown,even though a lot of people believe she is depressed.is it because she is an influencer rather than having ‘talent’? Is it because she broke lockdown rules several times so people lose compassion? Or just different people in the threads with a different outlook on it?
I like both of them so I’m not saying there’s a right and wrong,it’s just an observation/moment of curiosity.

saying that,as much as I like Frankie I find her podcast quite difficult to listen to.
Does zoella suffer with MH or is she just a bit of a moaner. I don't know anything about her but if she has MH issues I would hope people would leave that alone

Can’t believe they’ve got a dog, I really thought she would be one to get from a shelter. Also quite odd to keep it a ‘secret’ for a while and then share. Weird.
also she got rid of two dogs previously, i am sure something to do with the boys was the reason :(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
also she got rid of two dogs previously, i am sure something to do with the boys was the reason :(
Oh my god really?! Shocking. Unless it is a hypoallergenic dog? Also odd how she’s put the caption as ‘completed our family’ when every time she’s asked if she’s having another baby she’s implied she wants another....

Reactions: 2
she has actually spoken about this in a way, when she first went through her MH issues in the saturdays.

she said she felt because of her fortune position she shouldn’t be feeling like this and that’s why it took her so long to get the help she needed.

unfortunately MH struggles affect everyone differently, her money situation might makes things easier and I definitely agree it puts her in a better position to get help if she needs it but tha

but she has also lived in the spotlight feeling like this anD getting Constant remarks and criticisms and comments like ‘you’re rich, why you depressed’ which i’m sure is hard enough to have to deal with, let alone if you have anxiety and depression.
No 2 people suffer the same way with their struggles.

Reactions: 6
Omg guys she’s selling her used (probably barely used) kitchen for £25,000! Snap it up today, bargain! 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4