Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her account about ? Its nothing to do with her boys so its not a mummy account .. she tries her hardest to get us to give a tit about her diabetes (wouldn't wish it on anyone) she's desperate to make sure we know the difference between type 1 and 2 as 2 is apparently a lifestyle choice , which isn't actually proven. I bet she goes to tesco hoping to get papped or people asking for autographs🤣😅

Reactions: 1
#cantbearsed? Haha #shesbeenbannedallweek!! For using too many # . #hincheatyourheartout astonish cleaners commented on her post #getagripandrea

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cannot deal with the acceptance speech she’s just done on her stories like the police have been in contact with Instagram hq in the states and that they’ve managed to remove things on ig posted about her !

Yeah because A list celebrities with millions can’t even get stuff removed never mind Andrea with the brown hair from a barn in Bedfordshire.

Yeah okay hon

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’ve just seen her story but missed all the drama ? What happened ? Anyone fill me in

Oh my .. that bulletin was hilarious . I'd like to thank my mom I'd like to thank my children I'd like to thank my phone all for being a constant on my ig. I just dont know what id do without all my bots and of course my massive amount of fans who obviously follow my every move including me (I'm not a fan though just a massive witch) jeeees she winds me up .what a nob head!!!

I just don't understand how people can get so sucked in by an online app? Its bleeping instagram for God sake. Worrying about followers, creating the 'perfect' insta worthy images. 😂 for what? A load of people to blow smoke up your arse. Theres more to life than that. I couldn't do it its all to fake and time consuming I would rather spend time with people who's opinions actually matter to me.

I don’t get why she cares so much. She’s financially stable, has good friends and those gorgeous little boys. Just get on with your life rather than creating drama with a bunch of online people you’ll never meet!

What was the accounts name that had the highlight of her supposedly being a troll?

She encourages other people to do the trolling asks if you follow her then you cant follow other accounts ,then 9will give you names of people to block suggesting they are trolls . She's quite manipulative.

Does anyone know who the troll account is. I asked a while ago and some clues were given but not the full identity. I still have no idea who it is. 🤷‍♀️

Hudsons life got caught not following through with a collaboration n called out for it and someone made a anon account to tell ppl what happened as hudsons was deleting all the comments. She then have this huge defensive thing claiming she had proof it was four boys saying she had evidence and tracked IPs somehow and others and looked stupid because someone else came out for sending the anon messages so it was all lies. Weird she kept it all in a highlight tho but she had shared loads of private messages and four boys kids off her personal socials too

Just seen wow.. Andrea really is a nasty piece of work.. She really needs to focus on her kids and not worry about others 'copying' her tit game Wally.. clearly got a bit too much time on her hands. Sad pathetic witch

Well she will be most disappointed with instagram America. she was buzzing her tits off last night saying it had all been taken down . She has been badly let down by Zuckerberg 😅

• Haha
apparently shes now private because she doesn't care about her growth anymore 😂😂 wonder how long that will last.