Four boys in a barn

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the hair piece thing really got to her!! She's very vain and loves to talk about herself . She is the worse kind of neighbour ,telling us when they are in or out and a proper arse licker.

Reactions: 1
She’s a grade A wannabe z lister
Get over yourself you shrivelled up middle aged woman who wants to desperately wants to be a influencer .
Sorry but she’s another getting on the Instagram band wagon wanting to influence but showing girls how to try and be stick thin , perfect and a wag wannabe
It isn’t real life

Who does she think she is 19.2k followers isn't even a lot in the insta world. She seriously needs to get of her high horse, wouldn't surprise me if shes tried to patent Sherlock drones and wally!! Really cringe.

Her content must be really dry if she’s using the whole drink 8 glasses of water a day advice to make herself feel relevant (yawn) and to document the amount of times she’s visited the toilet. She’s not right is she ? I think she needs to get a “real” job and stop influencing people to prance around the driveway like a demented dog. She also needs to be given a restraining order on flying that drone and filming her neighbours I bet secretly they’re fuming with her !

Reactions: 3
my issue with this woman is the way she preaches being kind! She is not a nice person. Her whole account is based around her and how she looks and what she thinks and how she feels . If she shares anything its about how people feel about her. Don't get on her wrong side because she will have a massive pity party and make you look like a dick !! She will then scheme behind the scenes and duck you over . She takes advantage of nice people and get them to do her dirty work .

my issue with this woman is the way she preaches being kind! She is not a nice person. Her whole account is based around her and how she looks and what she thinks and how she feels . If she shares anything its about how people feel about her. Don't get on her wrong side because she will have a massive pity party and make you look like a dick !! She will then scheme behind the scenes and duck you over . She takes advantage of nice people and get them to do her dirty work .
Know a few lovely accounts who she has schemed against and sent in her followers with pitch forks

Who is looking after her kids whilst she’s prancing about the drive perving on the neighbours

Does she even have a husband ?

Reactions: 2
Have seen the husband , he's no Mr grey, just your average bloke with a very high patience and pain threshold by the looks of it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think Mary Berry need worry...
She is quite narcissistic though . I have it on very good authority that she is reading these comments and actually commenting to make herself look more interesting 🤔.. i mean she's a bully bullying herself for attention 😘😜

• Haha
I actually didn’t mind her but now she’s doing a follow Friday for Sarah Ingham of all people !!! She needs to do a little research before she recommends people ! So if you are reading this Andrea please google Chris Ingham !!

Just love to dislike her haha 😄.. she tags all her clothes shops hauls (hoping for a fashion collab) . It was wally that got her most of her followers and if you watch her following she will suddenly go up a 1000 in a few days then nothing 🤔 clearly buying her likes and followers .. rodeo time soon my friends haha .. you just know the neighbours are whispering "when will she duck off" every now and then 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just love to dislike her haha 😄.. she tags all her clothes shops hauls (hoping for a fashion collab) . It was wally that got her most of her followers and if you watch her following she will suddenly go up a 1000 in a few days then nothing 🤔 clearly buying her likes and followers .. rodeo time soon my friends haha .. you just know the neighbours are whispering "when will she duck off" every now and then 😅🤣

THIS THIS THIS
AND THIS

SHES A GRADE A Tw”t

Can’t bare her

Did I miss the barn bake off or did it sink like her cakes . What is wrong with these people telling her she is wonderful !! Am I missing something? The woman is so up herself and believes her own hype

shes so me me me. She only gives shout outs for her own gain. There's nothing genuine about her.