Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning and happy race day. I just watch debrief from our f1 moderators (commentator and ex racer) and they sign off DR :oops:
* the reasoning is the team is currently Lando and Lando has results ( now in monaco lost 0.002 on Max, and simple better results), they said it's clear that new monopost is not in DR liking and also tires. And it's very likely they will kick him off because he is pricy and has not good result and big team don't wanna this kind drivers it's nice that you had results and even won some GP but they need results in current season and not your talent and awesomeness from past. In the end there won't be much openings for 2023 because Alonso said he will continue, LH said will continue, Seb probably, only places are williams and as they said you don't wanna resuscitate your career in that kind the team and maybe alfa. Top teams woudn't take him because they want either way young drivers on their top, in their prime or stability and good second driver as perez
*it was more but it's not in favor of DR and already this post is quite long
*don't kill me I'm just a messenger
It’s insane to me that people treat Daniel, who’s not comfortable in this new car yet, like this but then you have other drivers who are not comfortable in their cars yet either and they’re met with endless patience and understanding. The double standard is, once again, baffling.

Did the mygossipisbetterthenyours chick delete her page? I can’t seem to find it anymore
Oh I’m sure she has a million back up pages any way 😂 hope it’s Instagram who stepped in for once

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy race day 🥰

I'm having my fingers crossed for a Seb podium today, just because that would have been amazing 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest, you see what a proud man Daniel is from leaving red bull coz he believed in the Honda engine and his friendship with Cyril, trust me when I say he will not let his career die out on the bad luck he’s having at mclaren right now. There will be deals and what not going on behind to scenes to ensure he has a seat somewhere or taking a pay cut ect, listen to his interviews there’s so much passion behind it, I think he will stay in f1 at least another year but I can’t see it being at mclaren tbf, yes he’s got the achievement of most Australian starts in f1 ever that’s a big thing. He might move on to do pudit work, good friends with Natalie and he’s definitely got the personality for it. But he won’t go out of f1 on the loosing line he is, he will find a way to keep his name in, in a good light
Yes, of course but I don't believe he would in interview said something bad on current team or for future that would demage your position in big way. And also let's be honest DR and his possitivity he is very careful to not show up is unhappy face
Leaving F1 on losing line not everything is in your hands how Kimi left and Michael Schumacher left, how is Seb now

Happy race day 🥰

I'm having my fingers crossed for a Seb podium today, just because that would have been amazing 🎉
let's make a manifestation circle (it's been too long since baku (and hungary which in the end didn't count which still makes me very angry))
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯

let's make a manifestation circle (it's been too long since baku (and hungary which in the end didn't count which still makes me very angry))
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 seb 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 podium 🕯 🕯 🕯
🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯
i swear it was a circle when i made it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s insane to me that people treat Daniel, who’s not comfortable in this new car yet, like this but then you have other drivers who are not comfortable in their cars yet either and they’re met with endless patience and understanding. The double standard is, once again, baffling.

Oh I’m sure she has a million back up pages any way 😂 hope it’s Instagram who stepped in for once
Hmm this moderators treat all equal and call on the BS (also solving LH,Sainz, Perez...and their BS). Also Pepa is from motorsport still racing and know how it works in background this is not someone from absolute outside said or someone who watch occassionally F1 and now knows everything

Reactions: 7
Good morning and happy race day. I just watch debrief from our f1 moderators (commentator and ex racer) and they sign off DR :oops:
* the reasoning is the team is currently Lando and Lando has results ( now in monaco lost 0.002 on Max, and simple better results), they said it's clear that new monopost is not in DR liking and also tires. And it's very likely they will kick him off because he is pricy and has not good result and big team don't wanna this kind drivers it's nice that you had results and even won some GP but they need results in current season and not your talent and awesomeness from past. In the end there won't be much openings for 2023 because Alonso said he will continue, LH said will continue, Seb probably, only places are williams and as they said you don't wanna resuscitate your career in that kind the team and maybe alfa. Top teams woudn't take him because they want either way young drivers on their top, in their prime or stability and good second driver as perez
*it was more but it's not in favor of DR and already this post is quite long
*don't kill me I'm just a messenger
I will kill Stevo then you 😂 joking of course 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm this moderators treat all equal and call on the BS (also solving LH,Sainz, Perez...and their BS). Also Pepa is from motorsport still racing and know how it works in background this is not someone from absolute outside said or someone who watch occassionally F1 and now knows everything
I don’t know about them, I’ve never seen them. But the general media is very clear on who deserves a chance and who doesn’t. Just like the ‘fans’. Like the comments under a picture of Carlos or Mick saying he’s not comfortable yet carry a very different tone than the ones under a picture of Daniel saying the exact same thing.
When really they’re both not comfortable while their team mates are doing amazing jobs. Which is totally fine and perhaps they’ll get there or perhaps they won’t, but the public slander is painful.

Did the mygossipisbetterthenyours chick delete her page? I can’t seem to find it anymore
Maybe all my reporting paid off 👀

or

the more likely scenario is that due to the warnings she’s had she realises she could be in bother so has deactivated for the time being then will be back. Watch her other accounts become more active or a new hate page spring up.

• Haha

or

the more likely scenario is that due to the warnings she’s had she realises she could be in bother so has deactivated for the time being then will be back. Watch her other accounts become more active or a new hate page spring up.
instagram should make a thing (if there isn’t one already) where if an account you own is banned for violating community guidelines, every account you own gets banned as well. bc it’s useless when the person can just switch to another account and continue wtv they got banned for lmao 💀

Reactions: 9
I don’t know about them, I’ve never seen them. But the general media is very clear on who deserves a chance and who doesn’t. Just like the ‘fans’. Like the comments under a picture of Carlos or Mick saying he’s not comfortable yet carry a very different tone than the ones under a picture of Daniel saying the exact same thing.
When really they’re both not comfortable while their team mates are doing amazing jobs. Which is totally fine and perhaps they’ll get there or perhaps they won’t, but the public slander is painful.
Yeah its czech-slovak so not huge crowd but all they said they ground with facts. Its not like people on insta or other media lets kick into someone just because. I just wanted to post their opinion because I found it interesting with the knowledge they know how these contracts work and whats happening in background
And sport is not fair, I know it from first hand nobody cares if something doesn't work for you or you are have bad luck... you either have results or not especially if you are paid athlete. It's brutal and in everywhere :(

or

the one account that "exposed" her has been quite quiet recently - maybe she has now reported it and is an amazing person now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah its czech-slovak so not huge crowd but all they said they ground with facts. Its not like people on insta or other media lets kick into someone just because. I just wanted to post their opinion because I found it interesting with the knowledge they know how these contracts work and whats happening in background
And sport is not fair, I know it from first hand nobody cares if something doesn't work for you or you are have bad luck... you either have results or not especially if you are paid athlete. It's brutal and in everywhere :(
Oh you should see German media. Baby Mick is untouchable and can do no wrong but Danny Ric, sure let’s sacrifice him for some headlines.

Reactions: 11
off topic but i got put into a snapchat group with other f1 fans and they are all like 13/14 years old... which makes me feel very weird, and their opinions on some things are absolutely not align with mine (or ours in general on here 😂)

• Haha
Oh you should see German media. Baby Mick is untouchable and can do no wrong but Danny Ric, sure let’s sacrifice him for some headlines.
Well we don't have drivers up there so it's different view I guess. And yeah baby Mick also got from them some facts it may be his last season too because his results are also not very good. He was better then egg last season but now against Kmag

Reactions: 10
off topic but i got put into a snapchat group with other f1 fans and they are all like 13/14 years old... which makes me feel very weird, and their opinions on some things are absolutely not align with mine (or ours in general on here 😂)
They think Lando’s a virgin don’t they

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.