Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry any Liverpool fans I’m prossaco drunk and now off too a club to meet the lad from a few weeks ago ❤😉
You better have some fun for me too 😘😂
I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes or so, need to get my sleep schedule up to date for work on Monday 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So lets just say i am rather convinced that Norris family/linked friends/associates most likely rented out a yacht in the harbor for a week for around $250K

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How cute and love to see a little girl into karting 💪🏻

adorable, Lu is like.... nice one kid. i managed to get him passed like 40 fans with markers and here you show up with a kart front end looking all cute. okay lando **last** autograph
also lando looking more and more like a child this weekend... was rather enjoying him becoming more of a man this year, so hoping it's temporary with tonsilitis.

Reactions: 5
Talking about yellow flags, I just saw a picture of a marshal having a yellow flag out before Danny had even finished crashing on Saturday 🤣

i agree about the pit stops under a red flag should not count towards the mandatory pit stop. It’s like I was reading how if silver stone wasn’t red flagged last year Lewis would have DNF’d 🤷‍♀️

I love this 🧡 I feel like if you drive for McLaren you have to have a goofy side 🤣

Reactions: 6
Side note, as more photos of Heidi come out… I like that she wears a lot of the same clothes over and over like a normal person. She’s been wearing the same pants, tops and earrings since 2019. Yaaaassss! 🥰

31070FB9-95B4-4821-8B6B-675DD5056DEC.jpeg
CBD320E8-F434-4D66-BA42-3E4D5CB1001B.jpeg

2FFB2E10-08C4-4785-A2C7-C882AF16E526.jpeg
E67932A1-BBB6-4DB1-AFE1-28B1880C7177.jpeg
6D654860-751D-4B16-BA58-9573725E35B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have mixed feelings on the rainy forecast for tomorrow. I would love to see LeClerc win and with his dominant performance to get pole and Sainz behind him its a solid buffer considering how hard it is to overtake on this track. I think he may have been in the 1:10s if he was able to complete that final lap he was flying!! The one thing that could really mess with his chances is rain!! But...on the other hand, Vettel is in P9, this track suits him because it's not just about car speed and I can't help but wonder if he stays out of trouble tomorrow could this be his best opportunity to steal a podium or top 5 finish this year?? That would be amazing!! I'm so excited for this race!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have mixed feelings on the rainy forecast for tomorrow. I would love to see LeClerc win and with his dominant performance to get pole and Sainz behind him its a solid buffer considering how hard it is to overtake on this track. I think he may have been in the 1:10s if he was able to complete that final lap he was flying!! The one thing that could really mess with his chances is rain!! But...on the other hand, Vettel is in P9, this track suits him because it's not just about car speed and I can't help but wonder if he stays out of trouble tomorrow could this be his best opportunity to steal a podium or top 5 finish this year?? That would be amazing!! I'm so excited for this race!!
Would love that for Vettel tomorrow. After the last race (?), he said something along the lines of having driven a much better race than times when he'd actually won. So, it would be great for him to get a top 5 tomorrow in the AM.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I’d do to see Seb on the podium again 😭 What a fever dream that would be! I feel like anything could happen tomorrow!

Side note, as more photos of Heidi come out… I like that she wears a lot of the same clothes over and over like a normal person. She’s been wearing the same pants, tops and earrings since 2019. Yaaaassss! 🥰

View attachment 1301860View attachment 1301861
View attachment 1301862View attachment 1301864View attachment 1301865
She always looks so effortlessly put together 🥵
Pretending today’s outfit didn’t happen….

Also @aidil can’t remember Id I said this earlier but your hair is fab 😍😍😍
You’re too cute 🥺 I bet you look fabulous! Hope you’re having a great night!

• Heart
I’d sale my damn soul for a Seb podium tomorrow. 😭😭😭
Lewis, Seb, Lando podium. It’s like my dream. 😍 I’d never recover.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.