Formula One Wags #96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d sale my damn soul for a Seb podium tomorrow. 😭😭😭
Lewis, Seb, Lando podium. It’s like my dream. 😍 I’d never recover.
That's a pretty epic podium. And I don't use the e word lightly!!

Do you ever see two worlds collide and think that is so not right 🤣
Shaun White is always right!!!!

Do you ever see two worlds collide and think that is so not right 🤣
Shaun White is always right!!!!
Side note, as more photos of Heidi come out… I like that she wears a lot of the same clothes over and over like a normal person. She’s been wearing the same pants, tops and earrings since 2019. Yaaaassss! 🥰

View attachment 1301860View attachment 1301861
View attachment 1301862View attachment 1301864View attachment 1301865
I think she's pretty adorable.

Reactions: 6
Morning all! Happy GP day!!!!!

I have mixed feelings on the rainy forecast for tomorrow. I would love to see LeClerc win and with his dominant performance to get pole and Sainz behind him its a solid buffer considering how hard it is to overtake on this track. I think he may have been in the 1:10s if he was able to complete that final lap he was flying!! The one thing that could really mess with his chances is rain!! But...on the other hand, Vettel is in P9, this track suits him because it's not just about car speed and I can't help but wonder if he stays out of trouble tomorrow could this be his best opportunity to steal a podium or top 5 finish this year?? That would be amazing!! I'm so excited for this race!!
I SO want it to rain. Obviously I would love to see Charles get a home win FINALLY but I'd love a podium for Seb. In an alternate universe I'd love to see the old masters showing being able to use the benefit of experience and have a Seb, Lewis and Alonso podium!

Reactions: 10
I too am hoping for rain, that just gets us closer to a Ferrari v Red Bull bowling party and a Lando Pee Wan 👀

Reactions: 6
Happy race day !!
Hope this won't be a snoozing fest so a little bit of rain or a drying track will be welcomed to spice up the strategy a little 😁😁.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220529-083152_Instagram.jpg

Goodmorning everybody!! Racedaý!!!
Hopefully the drivers read my message. So it's gonna be a wonderfull race!!!

Reactions: 9
Race day 🇲🇨 landos got good opportunity today to get a podium if any of the front Runner hit the barriers or their car stops working. I hope no one crashes but yeah would love to see Charles win the home race also for his dad, jules and anthione ❤🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy race day guys! Can’t wait to spend the whole race explaining what’s happening to my mum 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did the mygossipisbetterthenyours chick delete her page? I can’t seem to find it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning and happy race day. I just watch debrief from our f1 moderators (commentator and ex racer) and they sign off DR :oops:
* the reasoning is the team is currently Lando and Lando has results ( now in monaco lost 0.002 on Max, and simple better results), they said it's clear that new monopost is not in DR liking and also tires. And it's very likely they will kick him off because he is pricy and has not good result and big team don't wanna this kind drivers it's nice that you had results and even won some GP but they need results in current season and not your talent and awesomeness from past. In the end there won't be much openings for 2023 because Alonso said he will continue, LH said will continue, Seb probably, only places are williams and as they said you don't wanna resuscitate your career in that kind the team and maybe alfa. Top teams woudn't take him because they want either way young drivers on their top, in their prime or stability and good second driver as perez
*it was more but it's not in favor of DR and already this post is quite long
*don't kill me I'm just a messenger

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Good morning and happy race day. I just watch debrief from our f1 moderators (commentator and ex racer) and they sign off DR :oops:
* the reasoning is the team is currently Lando and Lando has results ( now in monaco lost 0.002 on Max, and simple better results), they said it's clear that new monopost is not in DR liking and also tires. And it's very likely they will kick him off because he is pricy and has not good result and big team don't wanna this kind drivers it's nice that you had results and even won some GP but they need results in current season and not your talent and awesomeness from past. In the end there won't be much openings for 2023 because Alonso said he will continue, LH said will continue, Seb probably, only places are williams and as they said you don't wanna resuscitate you career in that kind the team and maybe alfa. Top teams woudn't take him because they want either way young drivers on their top, in their prime or stability and good second driver as perez
*it was more but it's not in favor of DR and already this post is quite long
*don't kill me I'm just a messenger
I’ll be honest, you see what a proud man Daniel is from leaving red bull coz he believed in the Honda engine and his friendship with Cyril, trust me when I say he will not let his career die out on the bad luck he’s having at mclaren right now. There will be deals and what not going on behind to scenes to ensure he has a seat somewhere or taking a pay cut ect, listen to his interviews there’s so much passion behind it, I think he will stay in f1 at least another year but I can’t see it being at mclaren tbf, yes he’s got the achievement of most Australian starts in f1 ever that’s a big thing. He might move on to do pudit work, good friends with Natalie and he’s definitely got the personality for it. But he won’t go out of f1 on the loosing line he is, he will find a way to keep his name in, in a good light

Reactions: 11
Did the mygossipisbetterthenyours chick delete her page? I can’t seem to find it anymore
haha i can't find her either rn, but she does that from time to time so idk, finger's crossed 🤞 that she got deleted

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.