Formula One Wags #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really intrigued if any DR stans are coming up with any excuses this time, I’m sorry but he was just slow 😬😟
oh you know they will, like i love dr but i also think it's not fair on him or the team to make excuses for when the pace clearly wasn't there. credit where credit's due but also no excuses when there really are none.

Reactions: 11
Sometimes a driver just needs to leave a team and reset themselves elsewhere. When it doesn't work, sometimes, it just never does.
Exactly. I wish he'd never left Renault. Again, I can understand the move from Redbull (although I still think in those early years he could have given Max a run for his money) but they treated him really well at Renault and he broke Cyrils heart 💔. I think the ego gets in the way of seeing clearly with him sometimes. And now Alonso has a seat that's not going to anyone with the way he's driving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sometimes a driver just needs to leave a team and reset themselves elsewhere. When it doesn't work, sometimes, it just never does.
true. something daniel said last year stuck with me, about how everything with the team fits except for the car. i think it's too early with these new cars to make an assessment whether or not it's the case this year as well but generally absolutely true, it's just how us mere mortals also switch jobs when it isn't the right fit. it's also why he left red bull. he's the absolute definition of great driver, wrong time. never got his chance with the merc domination.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
ahhh finally back home after a long 7 hour shift... i already saw the quali results - id it worth rewatching? 😂
also lfg seb and lando 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 6
FFS PIERRE IN A WILLIAMS SANDWICH ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME. WORST SANDWICH EVER. UGH I NEED A DRINK NOW 😭😭😭😭

Just FaceTiming a friend and then gonna stick on highlights and catch up on here. In the meantime NEW HAIRRRRR! Emoji to cover the gals cos they’re out for the Frenchman today 🥴

1653755309556.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are so many examples of this! I really upset me how, when Kobe died, people were shaming those who brought up that he was a rapist and not a perfect family man at all

He literally admitted the girl (only 19yo when it happened) didn't want to have s*x with him, here’s the quote “Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.”

And the woman was so harassed at the time she gave up on the court case. Way too many examples of this, specially in sports, and nothing ever seems to happens to these men, on the contrary, they are idolized still
yeah, I remember. What bothered me really in Kobe's explanation was that he was an intelligent man and there he played stupid, like he needed so much analysis of discovery, attorney's and statements to see that "she does not view the incident the same way". that was pathetic explanation.
Combination of patriarchy+power+money is distructive and usually when a woman is against such combination she stands little chances. sadly we could spend all hours in a week talking about this topic and that would not be enough...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lewis to Ferrari, Lando to Merc, Carlos back to McLaren, DR to Alfa Romeo (Zhou’s seat) Herta to McLaren.

That’s my wild prediction. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS PIERRE IN A WILLIAMS SANDWICH ARE YOU bleeping KIDDING ME. WORST SANDWICH EVER. UGH I NEED A DRINK NOW 😭😭😭😭

Just FaceTiming a friend and then gonna stick on highlights and catch up on here. In the meantime NEW HAIRRRRR! Emoji to cover the gals cos they’re out for the Frenchman today 🥴

View attachment 1300849
Love the color 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1300849
Yess aidil 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart

View attachment 1300849
you look gorgeous, love the hair 😍🤍
*also i might me wrong but i think there's an aston in the sandwich too 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 1300849
STUNNING Pierre is going to lose his mind ❤❤❤❤ absolute beaut

Lewis to Ferrari, Lando to Merc, Carlos back to McLaren, DR to Alfa Romeo (Zhou’s seat) Herta to McLaren.

That’s my wild prediction. 🤣🤣🤣
I want whatever you just had

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1300849
Hair is amazing! Love that colour. Glad you've got the girls out today....mine are covered the hell up for once as I'm freezing mine off here. Where did the sun go????
Let's all get our tits out for Pierre tomorrow...it might help him get in the points at least!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1300849
Love the colour 😍

My wild prediction here that’s never going to happen but Albon to McLaren 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Hair is amazing! Love that colour. Glad you've got the girls out today....mine are covered the hell up for once as I'm freezing mine off here. Where did the sun go????
Let's all get our tits out for Pierre tomorrow...it might help him get in the points at least!
I'll not be having my tits out tomorrow, but I have had almost everything on display today because of my playsuit 😂 I'm glad I don't have neighbours with a view into my living room 😂😂

I'm also wondering where the sun went, as Monaco usually is the first race I sit outside for 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.